4th Annual SW Louisiana TSB tourney, Lake Charles, La. 4/28

bayouboy13

Alright you TSB fanatics!

The time has finally come. We will be having our S.W. La. Tecmo Super Bowl tournament on Saturday, April 28, 2012 @ the Huddle Up. The starting time will be 10:30 a.m.

The Huddle Up is a sports bar that has a view over looking a Bayou, patio dinning, large number of TVs, and provides a great atmosphere for all who walk through the door. The Huddle Up is known for their excellent quality of food and it is said that the wings are "AWESOME", so be sure to dig your teeth into something great to eat and wash it down with your favorite beverage. The Huddle Up is locally owned and operated so bring them all the support you can. The fried pickles and fried mushrooms are GREAT!

The contact information for Huddle Up is:

Mark Leone

1103 West Prien Lake Road

Lake Charles, La., 70601

(337) 656-2905

For all the out of town participants we have a Hotel supporter, Inn on the Bayou. They would like to support our Annual event by providing rooms for $59.95 per night for the weekend of April 27th- 29th. This price will provide you a room with one king or two queen size beds. You can contact Barbara Sittig @ (337) 474-5151. Be sure to mention you are with the S.W. La. Tecmo Super Bowl tournament to receive your discounted rate. For added convenience, the Inn on the Bayou is located on the same site as Huddle Up. You will simply be able to walk over from your Hotel room to the tournament site.

The contact information for Inn on the Bayou is:

Barbara Sittig

1101 West Prien Lake Road

Lake Charles, La., 70601

(337) 474-5151

• 1 month later...

Posting from the tournament after pool play. I went 3-1. I lost to Ashman who dates back to OTFL days. He picked an Oiler Browns matchup which was strange but he made it work with some JJs and got a fumble, whereas I didn't seem to get any cheap CCs that the Browns usually get, not to mention against the Colts defense. I had a long completion before the end of the half but got caught at the 1. I had a close game of Raiders on Vikings. I was up 14-13 and the guy misjudged his FG distance at the end, otherwise his arrow was dead on.

Bracket about to start.