National Tecmo League Scam Forming

We are creating a national and worldwide ranking system for Tecmo Super Bowl! Rankings will be computed based on a point system, with points being awarded for: playing in sanctioned NTL tournaments, # of games played in tournament, # of wins, Scoring margin, High score and more. We are finalizing the website to be launched very soon.

With the Madison Tournament right around the corner we are targeting that date for the kickoff event. You must be registered with the League to be placed in the rankings so send replies of interest so we can get the ball rolling.

Perks of being a League Member:

: National and Worldwide Ranking in Tecmo SuperBowl

: Sponsorship by the League into regional, and National Tournaments

: Recognition in gaming publications and other media sources

: Monthly Newsletters keeping you up to date on Tournament dates, Locations, Player news

: Profiles in Newsletters

: Invitation to Member only Tournaments including National Championship Tournaments

: Bragging rights

: Player Bio on League Website

This is a scam. Send me money if you are a rube.

Thanks for your interest.

We are going to delete this posting to curb the speculation that is circulating.

Before deleting we will leave this posting up for one day to allow anyone to read it.

The Poster "Paul David" is a hired employee of the NTL. He was hired with the single purpose of joining forums, meetup groups, social media sites etc. with the purpose of letting people know about what we are doing. By creating a post, and misleadingly posting a comment to the post it goes against what I personally stand for and gives a negative outlook of the League. Please accept our apology for the deception, as well as the "spam" posts made to this board by "Paul David". "Paul David" will not be posting on behalf of the League in the future.

Further complaints, and or questions can be sent to: [email protected] and will be answered in proper timing.

Speculation? This hired employee shares the same IP address as yourself.

Also, most of, if not all, the spam deleted was posted by NationalTecmoLeague, not Paul David.

Fail.

Last post by us since this is growing into a tit for tat. Obviously dave they were sent from the same IP. You showed outstanding detective skills figuring that out, wow how did you do that? It was stated clearly that "paul david", was hired to join sites to promote, so it is not a mystery on how both accounts were registered with similar emails since they were registered by the same employee.

I guess I'm being naive to think that an adult would be above the tit for tat posts that you are so "cleverly" dishing out. We bow to your investigative skills. Bravo.

New challenge... can you uncover who "Paul David" is?

I guess I'm being naive to think that an adult would be above the tit for tat posts that you are so "cleverly" dishing out. We bow to your investigative skills. Bravo.

Dave is bringing up legitimate concerns.

I'm unsure of how sarcasm is supposed to be an acceptable answer from a group that aims to be the national face of Tecmo.

This post is awesome.

I want sponsorship into tourneys. Too bad none of this is going to happen.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Bro, if you pay the required $5 to join their league they might sponsor you in the future!

Last post by us since this is growing into a tit for tat. Obviously dave they were sent from the same IP. You showed outstanding detective skills figuring that out, wow how did you do that? It was stated clearly that "paul david", was hired to join sites to promote, so it is not a mystery on how both accounts were registered with similar emails since they were registered by the same employee.

New challenge... can you uncover who "Paul David" is?

This is amazing.

They expected people to pay to join? Have fun ranking 5 suckers, especially when you can already track records of everyone who has ever played in Madison (even from other tournaments like chicago and Nebraska!)

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

There is a minimal $5.00 registration fee for the League. All fees collected go back to the players in the form of:

Tournament Sponsorship

Monthly News Letter

Awards

Upkeep of the Tecmo Super Bowl Hall of Fame

Maintenance and upkeep of the Site and Rankings

NTL apparel

wants to copy paste more of the website.. by all means please do.

NTL

According to pipl.com (trying putting in your own name and location and see what you get)

Paul Allsup/Raleigh NC - Doesn't exist in Raleigh, NC

Brice Muenster/Santa Anna CA - No human exists with this name

Chad Brackeen/Raleigh NC - Doesn't exist in Raleigh, NC

David Moleson/Yuma AZ - No human exists with this name

Phillip Ward/Lincoln NE - Name exists in Lincoln, 52, 64, 66 year old

Paul Pesterfield/NYC - Doesn't exist in NYC

Alan Montgomery/Chicago Ill - 43, 54, 56 year old

Mike Coffee/Jacksonville FL - Doesn't exist in Jacksonville, FL

Jose Calderon/Santa Anna CA - A bunch in Santa Ana, CA

Aslisha Daniel/Virgina Beach VA - Person does exist

Paul Wentzel/Yankton SD - Person doesn't exist in Yankton, SD

Zach Uphold/Yankton SD - Person doesn't exist in Yankton, SD

Jackson Smith/Raleigh NC - 58 and 59 year old

Paul, you and your girlfriend Jennifer run a small time promotions company in Raleigh. You decided to put on a Tecmo Super Bowl tournament and stumbled across this site while looking to promote. You saw this community and saw an opportunity. That's why last Wednesday Feb 22nd 2012 you registered a Tecmo related domain and put up a site on February 23rd. You're hoping to capitalize on this site and/or the growing trend of Tecmo tournaments throughout the country. It's legitimately conceivable that you might be able to deliver on such a thing in the future though it was pretty obvious you guys were currently blowing smoke.

Fast forward to yesterday where you release a list of fake people. I mean, could you be a bigger asshole? Stay the fuck off this site for now as you're banned....no one wants your scammy and quite frankly unbelievably horribly executed junk. By all means prove me wrong by holding a three good tourneys. Until then....get lost.