Raleigh Tecmo Tournament

Paul David

I wouldn't wait too long, they are working with gamestop as a sponsor so I'm sure it will fill up pretty quickly. Website said they are waiting to announce venue but the manager at gamestop told me it will be at Blinco's. Pretty nice spot

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

having only gotten through half of that thread yesterday, it was pretty obvious to me from the weno site and lack of information about anything that it isn't a solid situation. i was hoping it was going to be more like the lostark tourney in greensboro when i first read the initial post.

ah well...for the record, i will not be attempting to attend this event even if it does happen. too bad.

having only gotten through half of that thread yesterday, it was pretty obvious to me from the weno site and lack of information about anything that it isn't a solid situation. i was hoping it was going to be more like the lostark tourney in greensboro when i first read the initial post.

ah well...for the record, i will not be attempting to attend this event even if it does happen. too bad.

The event itself seems like it will be free.

If you don't have anything better to do there is no doubt they'll probably let you register the day of on the spot.

These guys are actually event planners so there is a pretty good chance this could be decent. It would have been nice had they simply not "over-extended" themselves.