West Coast

manYo

cmon now....... we gotta have SOMETHING this side of the Rockies...... if I can get at least 10 solid players, I can set up a tournament here in CENTRALIA, WA..... which is halfway between Portland and Seattle on I-5..... got a great venue for it...... I can get 4 solid including myself....... thinking about late June 2012..... POST UP if you got any for this...... I'm willing to work hard for this if it's going to be worth something..... get a few people going solid in this thread and I'll hustle some more from the player map, other sites, old school backwater towns I know about...... one day tourney, might as well default to Madison style rules right now if it's something you need to think about.

• 4 weeks later...

some preliminary discussion this tournament may be in Tacoma the first weekend of March (kamphuna as lead organizer)..... it would be nice to know if anybody can make that. Once it is finalized, I will make sure to advertise that fact here, elsewhere, and places inbetween..... if I can find anyone on the Tecmo map or in other leagues that lives in the Pac NW or Western region, I will attempt to contact them individually as well. Hopefully details can happen sooner than later. Mahalo.

PS---The videogame store in Seattle seems unwilling to host again.

some preliminary discussion this tournament may be in Tacoma the first weekend of March (kamphuna as lead organizer)..... it would be nice to know if anybody can make that. Once it is finalized, I will make sure to advertise that fact here, elsewhere, and places inbetween..... if I can find anyone on the Tecmo map or in other leagues that lives in the Pac NW or Western region, I will attempt to contact them individually as well. Hopefully details can happen sooner than later. Mahalo.

PS---The videogame store in Seattle seems unwilling to host again.

Gripsmoke is up there as well as a couple of other people in the area.