Better INT return hack

bruddog

Sure if you are playing man vs com primarily than I suppose making the defender have a 50 HP boost might be excessive for man vs COM play. The main reason for it was so that they'd break free from the grapples more often.

F7 is a player script byte code to boost HP. Each 0x04 boost the players HP one notch. So if you wanted it to to be 25 HP it would be F7 10. 

The reason I made them so fast is that you are facing a whole team of excellent LT's essentially since the entire defense will have 69 rushing power on int returns since all offensive players have 69RP. 

1 hour ago, bruddog said:

Sure if you are playing man vs com primarily than I suppose making the defender have a 50 HP boost might be excessive for man vs COM play. The main reason for it was so that they'd break free from the grapples more often.

F7 is a player script byte code to boost HP. Each 0x04 boost the players HP one notch. So if you wanted it to to be 25 HP it would be F7 10. 

The reason I made them so fast is that you are facing a whole team of excellent LT's essentially since the entire defense will have 69 rushing power on int returns since all offensive players have 69RP. 

Thank you much!

I do love this hack. Thank you for helping fine tune it a bit for more MAN vs. COM.

With the player ratings I'm using for the LIII rom, it was almost a automatic pick 6 or fumble return for a TD.

Thanks again for helping us out. Your knowledge has kept this old game fresh for us for a while now!

Much appreciated, Bruddog!