Babe Laufenberg on Tim Tebow

Knobbe

Yet two of his lame duck balls were caught for big yards while covered by multiple Cowboys defenders (a term I use loosely). :lol: I love Dallas everyone knows but it was weird also being a diehard Gators fan having to cheer against my favorite college player of all-time. I wish people would chill out with Tebow but being nasty and critical is all people do nowadays. That being said, I think Tebow would be a better than average backup, he would have been a better TE or H-Back, but who knows, he may prove us all wrong. No, he's not going to win a Superbowl but look around at the other backup QBs and some of the starters and tell me you wouldn't have a better chance to win with them? What he lacks in passing skills he makes up for in all the other attributes you want a leader to have that most "great passers" lack. Bottom line, the QB position in the NFL is just plain ugly once you leave the top tiers.

Actually this was more about quoting Babe than bashing Tim

I didn't take it as you were bashing Tebow if that's what you mean. I find it funny that Babe Laufenberg is criticizing anyone's QB ability! :lol:

...and it's more about bashing the idiotic Broncos than it is about bashing Tebow.

Yeah, they should have just gone with Orton and got him a piece to work with in the draft or something for that sorry defense.

Follow up question for fun... what Tecmo Super Bowl QB would you say is Tebow's equivalent? Or maybe what his ratings should be?

Actually this was more about quoting Babe than bashing Tim

I didn't take it as you were bashing Tebow if that's what you mean. I find it funny that Babe Laufenberg is criticizing anyone's QB ability! :lol:

...and it's more about bashing the idiotic Broncos than it is about bashing Tebow.

Yeah, they should have just gone with Orton and got him a piece to work with in the draft or something for that sorry defense.

Follow up question for fun... what Tecmo Super Bowl QB would you say is Tebow's equivalent? Or maybe what his ratings should be?

Andre Ware?

Testaverde was a 31 MS and I'd bet my left nut Tebow is faster than the TB QB!

6 pc, come on, he completes passes so that's a little low. F Babe says the Dallas fan. He played for the skins too so he can't be trusted!!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 3 months later...

Let's be honest, Tebow has limits. But one of his traits is humility, and knowing those weekness. A lack of Ego allows him to listen to his coaches, execute gameplan....no matter how conservative....and playing as tho every play is important have led to his "success?". He may never have elite accuracy or arm strength, but he knows that and so do hois coaches. Einstein said "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over with the outcome never changing". So Denver decided, let's change our offensive style and not force a square peg into a round hole. And the team realizes the sum of the parts will always be more than each part on its own. And hard work is always rewarded. Put faith first, and all will be as should be. 8):( :(

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Arm strength is not a weakness of his; he can throw it far enough.

His slow throwing motion is, though that is improving.

Can he do at least one of these two things:

-Run this offensive style long-term...history says no.

-Improve his accuracy significantly...maybe?

Broncos are on a nice run but I have a bad feeling about this kind of offense when they face a team like the Ravens.

Arm strength is not a weakness of his; he can throw it far enough.

His slow throwing motion is, though that is improving.

Broncos are on a nice run but I have a bad feeling about this kind of offense when they face a team like the Ravens.

Actually the Broncos currently are more built to beat a team like the Ravens than say someone like the Patriots given they can win those close defensive games.

When it comes down to it, Joe Flacco is a lot more likely to turn the ball over than Tebow.

When you have a team like the Patriots who can put up points....can he put up points?

why in the hell hasn't some DE or OLB blown Tebow's shit up on one of those option plays? forget the RB, just hit Tebow in the face (Harrison to McCoy style). don't get me wrong, I'm not insisting on anything nasty and I don't want to see Tebow get hurt, but just a good solid "get the fuck out of here" hit that makes him not want to run the option.

I'm waiting for the NFL to give defenses the "go ahead" on smacking Tebow and taking him out of commission.

When I see Tebow, all i can think of is Vince young.

That's just what he reminds me of. In one hand "All he does is win!" in the other hand, he has the worst completion percentage in the NFL, and his mechanics and throwing motion is awful.

I don't hate Tebow, and I have nothing against him, but I am really sick of all the non stop media stories surrounding him. I've never seen a QB get talked about sooooooo much. It's just over kill.