Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brandon Merriweather was cut by the Pats and signed by the Bears

Probably a starter for a starter there

Yea,i am just waiting on the madden 12 roster update . But i will be working on the rosters as far as movement.idk if madden will change any ratings. But either way i hope to have the start of season rom up by kickoff weekend. :D

Just downloaded today and played first game of season Bears vs Falcons. I don't know if anything can be done about the jerseys, but it was nearly impossible to tell the difference between the 2 teams. Maybe it was because I was playing on a 4 inch screen. Thank you so much for doing this. I can tell I am gonna love this.

**Through 3 games the com has gotten Tamba Hali of the Chiefs 11 sacks!! That is insane. lol

Just downloaded today and played first game of season Bears vs Falcons. I don't know if anything can be done about the jerseys, but it was nearly impossible to tell the difference between the 2 teams. Maybe it was because I was playing on a 4 inch screen. Thank you so much for doing this. I can tell I am gonna love this.

**Through 3 games the com has gotten Tamba Hali of the Chiefs 11 sacks!! That is insane. lol

Thx for heads up on jersey problem,it has been fixed. It will be in the start of season update.

Drummer, great work on this years rom.

Always trying to help, here is the latest Dolphins roster. (see attached)

I would also change them to a 1RB, 3WR,1TE set.

RB1: Reggie Bush

WR: Devone Bess (slot WR put in the FB Position)

WR: Brandon Marshall (primary top WR)

WR: Brian Hartline (botton WR)

TE1: Anthony Fasano

depthchart2011.zip

Drummer...totally digging the ROM. Played a few preseason games with my Broncos. Getting ready for the start of the season. Looking forward to it.

I'm sure you're all over the updates, but just an FYI that both David Anderson (WR) & Richard Quinn (TE) were cut. I'm suggesting Demaryious Thomas (WR) & Julius Thomas (TE) as replacements. Both should be regular contributors on the team very, very soon.

Keep up the awesome work!

Awesome! Then the only change I would make is Andre Carter in at LE.

You can do that yourself,because i have to stay with what i been using for my rosters which is http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/depthchart?nfl-pos=defense and carter is listed at 2nd string. Not trying to be mean,but if i don't stick to the same thing for depth charts for all teams,i'll be adding in every fan's favorite player, or who they think should be in, thus ignoring the real depth charts i been using, and second guessing your patriots coach. i hope you understand...keepin it real...drummer.........

Might want to recheck your depth chart....it's now exactly as I said ;):D with the exception of Meriweather being cut.

Bodom > Yahoo depth chart creators.

Working on getting afc rosters back up to par,alot more movement than i thought at first but i am still moving right along. Some teams are still lacking depth charts so it's tedious on some teams. Thanks to alter bridge,Nonpoint,George lynch, and kittie for their awesome tunes while i work! Later guys....drummer out........

Question for those on here...Should i take peyton manning out of the rom,until he is back on field? Chime in cause i am waiting for responses before i cut him.....

I'll say the same thing I said to buck when he posed the same question. The majority of fans when they download your game will want to either play with or against Peyton Manning. He's practically the poster boy for the whole damn league. Playing TSB is supposed to be an arcade like fun experience -- injuries just ruin that experience. I would say, if you decide to have the rosters be exactly accurate (never understood that obsession) then do like you did last year and at least have one version of your rom as an "injury free -- full health -- ideal rosters/depth charts" version.

However, I do understand your point of view. If you delete Manning altogether than you'd finally get your Browns out of 16th place in the AFC! :D

Cant wait for the update. Love your Roms. :D

Thanks glad you like my roms! Update...I just finished another roster update. There were quite a few changes,as teams made their preseason roster cuts. I am still shooting for this weekend for a release date. All that has to be done now is team,and player sim ratings,and i want to tweak some teams base offensive formations,and tweak the playbooks also. back to work for now...drummer out!