Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just AUTO SKIPped this:

Browns were champions (27-23, over Philly). Hmmm....dreams do come true!!

Team with the worst record: Jets, at 1-15.

(As a Jets fan, I can only hope we go that....)

Team with the best record: Dallas and St. Louis, each at 12-4.

Well, I'll just continue on my 3-0 start with my favorite team: I appreciate the challenge, Drummer!!!

Oh, and Trevor Pryce might not be suiting up in Jets gentleman's attire any longer.

(He's an unsigned free agent.)

Edited by ToonSpielmanODFaves

I just AUTO SKIPped this:

Browns were champions (27-23, over Philly). Hmmm... dreams do come true!!

Team with the worst record: Jets, at 1-15.

(As a Jets fan, I can only hope that we go that... :D )

Team with the best record: Dallas and St. Louis, each at 12-4.

Well, I'll just continue on my 3-0 start with my favorite team. I appreciate the challenge, Drummer. :D

Oh, and Trevor Pryce might not be suiting up in Jets gentleman's attire any longer.

(He's an unsigned free agent.)

but remember toon none of the player or team sim ratings have been done so everything is out of whack, lol. and rosters wont be set until the week before the season starts. i just did this and uploaded it to give you guys something to do, till i get final rosters and sim values completed.

anyone have a suggestion as far as a color change?

This is more a request than a suggestion, but I personally like the Vikings with the current white/purple uniforms, and a purple/yellow uniform. Again this is just my opinion, as even though they don't actually play in those colors, it is more aesthetically pleasing to me.

anyone have a suggestion as far as a color change?

This is more a request than a suggestion, but I personally like the Vikings with the current white/purple uniforms, and a purple/yellow uniform. Again this is just my opinion, as even though they don't actually play in those colors, it is more aesthetically pleasing to me.

Ill make that change and see how it looks,hell it might look cool! Thx for the input!

I tried the rom out and it looks pretty good, drummer. The only thing I noticed was a problem with names sometimes not showing up. The one that's usually affected is Roethlisberger, due to too many chars. When he throws a TD pass there's just a black space instead of a name. Here's a suggestion to fix it, I'd change his information to Ben Roethlisberg. I have tried this on my roms and it seems to remedy the problem. Other than that, great job!

I tried the rom out and it looks pretty good, drummer. The only thing I noticed was a problem with names sometimes not showing up. The one that's usually affected is Roethlisberger, due to too many chars. When he throws a TD pass there's just a black space instead of a name. Here's a suggestion to fix it, I'd change his information to Ben Roethlisberg. I have tried this on my roms and it seems to remedy the problem. Other than that, great job!

thx for the heads up. i been watching games tonight and tweaking on the rom also..team uni colors,jersey numbers,some team sim data.

Or, just name him "Big Ben"

Hey, nice job so far. I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the Eagles green uniform is the same color as the field and makes it look like floating heads. Any way to darken this?

Thx glad you like the rom,and yea i have already fixed the eagles uni problem. i'll be uploading a update tomorrow morning around 11 am est. be sure and get it for fixes.

okay... well played 3 games as pittsburgh... ben threw 6 picks and mendenhall fumbled 7 times... needless to say i quit.

Loved the new graphics, gameplay was great... just didn't like some of the ratings (coming from a PGH homer).

i know the feeling,as a true hardcore browns fan. but i stay true to my ratings system,even if(and they do minus hillis)they make my team crappy.

I took a quick look over the Pats. Roster seems pretty much spot on!

My only suggestions/tweaks...

Move Wilfork from LILB to NT.

Move Haynesworth from NT to RE.

Put Andre Carter at LILB (assuming you put the 4th lineman in 4-3 formations at LILB).

Put Andre Carter at LILB (assuming you put the 4th lineman in 4-3 formations at LILB).

In the new update i am about to upload i have had jstout move the pats to a 4-3 defense. So by doin so wilfork will be a NT even tho he is listed at LILB. So when the roster update is ready,and it will be at madden 12 launch there will be alot of player movement,via cuts,trades,fa pickups etc.

In the new update i am about to upload i have had jstout move the pats to a 4-3 defense. So by doin so wilfork will be a NT even tho he is listed at LILB. So when the roster update is ready,and it will be at madden 12 launch there will be alot of player movement,via cuts,trades,fa pickups etc.

Awesome! Then the only change I would make is Andre Carter in at LE.

Awesome! Then the only change I would make is Andre Carter in at LE.

You can do that yourself,because i have to stay with what i been using for my rosters which is http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/depthchart?nfl-pos=defense and carter is listed at 2nd string. Not trying to be mean,but if i don't stick to the same thing for depth charts for all teams,i'll be adding in every fan's favorite player, or who they think should be in, thus ignoring the real depth charts i been using, and second guessing your patriots coach. i hope you understand...keepin it real...drummer.........

You can do that yourself,because i have to stay with what i been using for my rosters which is http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/depthchart?nfl-pos=defense and carter is listed at 2nd string. Not trying to be mean,but if i don't stick to the same thing for depth charts for all teams,i'll be adding in every fan's favorite player, or who they think should be in, thus ignoring the real depth charts i been using, and second guessing your patriots coach. i hope you understand...keepin it real...drummer.........

That's fine, dawg-pounder.

Love the edit, love the effort! I appreciate this release a lot because I don't have time for these anymore, so I know the time put in to the research and sitting at the PC...

Only thing I think needs fixed, if it can be...on Kick offs..when the COM controller team kicks it full power your return man never gets back in time, the ball ends up disappearing out of the end zone as it fumbles around, you still automatically run towards it and it appears in your hands once you touch the back of the end zone, but by that time the defense has 2,sometimes 3 guys ready to tackle you for a safety!!...

After playing that crap pile called Madden 12 all weekend, I'm really glad this was released Drummer, I already have NFL 2k5 updated on my 360 and now this for my PSP...