Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K12

drummer4god

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovin' the new rom!

Couple of changes that need to be made for my beloved Packers (which you may or may not be aware of)... and maybe I"m being picky... but they ARE 9-0 right now :)

Alex Green was only on special teams, he barely ever played, and he's out for the year. Randall Cobb was the main return man, so I would replace Green with Cobb (who is a WR, but probably wouldn't matter).

James Starks is listed as a WR, and Jordy Nelson is listed as a RB. This needs to be switched.

Derrick Sherrod is not a starting Offensive Lineman for the Packers... that would be Chad Clifton, but he's injred, and Marshall Newhouse has been playing.

Mike Neal has been hurt since Day 1, hasn't started a game all year. This should be Jarius Wynn.

That's about it, I know you don't change rosters to update the injuries (otherwise I'd say Nick Collins needs to be Sam Shields), this is as of day 1 of the season.

Lovin' the new rom!

Couple of changes that need to be made for my beloved Packers (which you may or may not be aware of)... and maybe I"m being picky... but they ARE 9-0 right now :)

Alex Green was only on special teams, he barely ever played, and he's out for the year. Randall Cobb was the main return man, so I would replace Green with Cobb (who is a WR, but probably wouldn't matter).

James Starks is listed as a WR, and Jordy Nelson is listed as a RB. This needs to be switched.

Derrick Sherrod is not a starting Offensive Lineman for the Packers... that would be Chad Clifton, but he's injred, and Marshall Newhouse has been playing.

Mike Neal has been hurt since Day 1, hasn't started a game all year. This should be Jarius Wynn.

That's about it, I know you don't change rosters to update the injuries (otherwise I'd say Nick Collins needs to be Sam Shields), this is as of day 1 of the season.

The starks,and nelson roster problem was because of the offensive formation i had given them. i have changed it to pro-set now(2 wr 2 rb 1 te) but i looked before the changes i made and starks,and nelson were their proper position,it was formation that was making it look like a error. I did change sherrod to t.j. lang,and jones to cobb. Other than that i just did player ratings updates. hope that helps your packers some..like they need the help :) The rom update will be uploaded in the next hour so be on the lookout!

>http://tecmobowl.org/2011/11/17/drummers-2011-12-rom/

Very nice! Man hillis tore dallas a new one huh fats! lol

I will post the crap out of any videos of a rom. Good to see Hillis is having a good year somewhere!

Good to see Hillis is having a good year somewhere!

We learned from the TBO Season 2 Steroid Scandal (MGK & Henry Thomas) that Steroids are not a laughing matter.

Anabolic steroids can cause many adverse side-effects which may include the following:

acne

elevated blood pressure

premature baldness (Rathman)

development of breast tissue in males

reduced sexual function

temporary infertility

testicular atrophy

inhibited production of sperm

increased frequency and duration of erections (MGK)

scrotal swelling

hypertension

cardiac arrhythmias

congestive heart failure

heart attacks

permanent deepening of the voice

bulging forehead

enlarged clitoris (I miss Bodom.)

decreases in menstrual cycles

significant psychiatric symptoms

aggression

violence

mania

constipation

explosive diarrhea

mood disorders

symptoms of dependence and withdrawal

Ok guys as promised the updated early thanksgiving rom is up! Players ratings tweaked,as well as team,and player sim data. A few graphic changes(see if you can spot them) Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch! And Happy Thanksgiving to everyone,be safe don't drink and drive. And don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats! Rom update on 1st post of 1st page of this thread as usual.....Have a good holiday....drummer out!

Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch!

The black outline around the yard line numbers looks pretty cool. You should fix your intro and put a RB in there that is actually playing. :)

don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats!

Cleveland Browns, 3-6, 0-1 division, 131 points for, 183 points against, 0 Superbowl Appearances, 0 Superbowl Wins

Dallas Cowboys, 5-4, 1-1 division, 223 points for, 182 points against, 8 Superbowl Appearances, 5 Superbowl Wins

Let me know if you guys like the change made on field, im not saying what it is but you will notice it. I think its a nice added touch!

The black outline around the yard line numbers looks pretty cool. You should fix your intro and put a RB in there that is actually playing. :)

don't ruin your holiday by watching the cowboys play...oops sorry fats!

Cleveland Browns, 3-6, 0-1 division, 131 points for, 183 points against, 0 Superbowl Appearances, 0 Superbowl Wins

Dallas Cowboys, 5-4, 1-1 division, 223 points for, 182 points against, 8 Superbowl Appearances, 5 Superbowl Wins

Yea and dallas leads the browns in games they have had the lead and choked! How many pro-bowl players does dallas have compared to cleveland? A hell of alot more yet they suck it every year,they make the playoffs.....then choke and go home while jerry jones counts his money. Brag all you want about your sb rings. You forget kosar came in for aikman when the 49ers knocked his ass out,and led them to the title game. Oh and btw i like all the players dallas took from clev this year,so we are good at something. Happy thanksgiving fats!

All jokes aside, on the latest Madden12 update did Peyton Hillis' numbers drop since the beginning of the year? And, what about Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, etc? I like seeing Sean Lee at RILB instead of Keith "Retire Already" Brooking. :)

All jokes aside, on the latest Madden12 update did Peyton Hillis' numbers drop since the beginning of the year? And, what about Chris Johnson, Matt Forte, etc? I like seeing Sean Lee at RILB instead of Keith "Retire Already" Brooking. 8)

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/11/17/madden-nfl-12-roster-update-12-details

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought i would let you guys know i am still updating rosters(finished today's update) and ill continue to do the roster updates and ill release a update the week of christmas. I have new graphics,and plays,and 2 or 3 surprises in store for you guys. I am also updating the player sim,and team sim ratings each week. I'll do a full sim ratings update with exact numbers from nfl.com using j stout's excellent excel sim ratings sheet. It takes a full week to do, but i enjoy doing it. until then be safe!

• 2 weeks later...

I am just waiting on this week's roster update which i usually get on thursday, they may release it early(i hope) with christmas fast approaching. I plan on getting the update done ,and uploaded the same day. So just hope ea releases the roster update early.

I am just waiting on this week's roster update which i usually get on thursday, they may release it early(i hope) with christmas fast approaching. I plan on getting the update done ,and uploaded the same day. So just hope ea releases the roster update early.

Merry Christmas to US! 8)

First time, long time.

Thanks for all your hard work Drummer.

I'm completely excited for this new ROM.

No offense to anyone else here, but i like your ROMs the best.

I'm a nerd, so I simulate the rest of the season using COM vs COM

Thanks glad you like my rom. Ok quick update i have the roster update complete ,i am just tweaking some graphic stuff to spice it up a lil. i will upload the rom this evening around 7-8 pm est. You guys are goin to really like what i've done with the update...... 8)

Ok guys as promised the christmas rom has gone live! This update covers 4 weeks worth of roster moves,roster fixes,team and player sim ratings tweaks. i also cleaned up the field graphics,i think it looks quite nice now. I also changed the graphics show up top at score for the teams. Let me know what you think about it. And to all those here on the boards i wish you a merry christmas, and a happy new year! if you are going to drink please have a sober driver,or a taxi to get you home safe,enjoy family,and friends...and play lots of tecmo! And special thanks to five finger death punch for their new album "American Capitalist" to get me thru today's update! Oh and as always fats...God help your cowboys! 8) Just kidding happy holidays even to fats,and his cowboys.....Drummer........Ho Ho Ho.......Out.

edit I found a graphic error on the raiders small helmet, i have corrected it,and uploaded the fixed rom. glad i found it before alot of people downloaded it. there was only 4 who had downloaded it. I also fixed Detroit's big helmet lion logo so tail attached!

Hey man, thanks for a great rom and all the hard work you do! I did play my brother on my visit and a question arose related to the grapple hack. I was vontae davis 56hp and he was marshawn skittles and his 88hp, and davis instatackled lynch repeatedly causing my brother to almost smash his christmas present nes usb controller. Am I missing something here thinking that marshawn shouldn't be instatackled?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Hey man, thanks for a great rom and all the hard work you do! I did play my brother on my visit and a question arose related to the grapple hack. I was vontae davis 56hp and he was marshawn skittles and his 88hp, and davis instatackled lynch repeatedly causing my brother to almost smash his christmas present nes usb controller. Am I missing something here thinking that marshawn shouldn't be instatackled?

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I'll get with jstout on this. Maybe there is another way to make this hack work. But thanks yea it's alot of work but i enjoy it. And tell your brother sorry,tap faster...and merry christmas.

Love the rom as always their the my fav by fa but, playing against Denver I was getting destroyed by Demaryius Thomas of all people so I decided to check him out and wow! average condition 44,69,75,31,50,44 at WR. I for 1 have dont remember you ever making a WR 75ms and wondering why did you make him faster than say Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Devin Hester, Devery henderson and Jacoby Ford?

Love the rom as always their the my fav by fa but, playing against Denver I was getting destroyed by Demaryius Thomas of all people so I decided to check him out and wow! average condition 44,69,75,31,50,44 at WR. I for 1 have dont remember you ever making a WR 75ms and wondering why did you make him faster than say Desean Jackson, Mike Wallace, Devin Hester, Devery henderson and Jacoby Ford?

Sounds like a mistake ill check it out and fix it,thx for the input. Glad you like the rom bro. Ill be releasing a update next week as madden did not release a roster update this week.