fatcheerleader

Random Thoughts

someone mentioned in another thread that "mustaches aren't cool anymore".  so, is a man's decision to pretend to be a woman " cooler" than a man's decision to grow a mustache?

someone mentioned in another thread that "mustaches aren't cool anymore". so, is a man's decision to pretend to be a woman " cooler" than a man's decision to grow a mustache?

In some circles yes. In other's no. In others neither. Some circles a squares... A some squares are will never change.

what about a man with a mustache wearing makeup, high-heeled, wearing a dress, holding a vaselined football, calling himself "Crystal Gayle Sayers"?   You must respect this man (I mean woman, He Demands you call him, even though his chromosomes will never change.)

I'm thinking a DISNEY MVP of Life Award and all the "ass" (man or woman, his daily choice) free for a year.  

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/female-gaming-characters-get-realistic-makeovers-f/1100-6429127/

If you think about it, this is also somewhat unrealistic. I mean, Laura Croft's chest is not a realistic size, but there's no way that a woman who climbs buildings, fights tigers. and runs constantly is going to have that amount of fat around her waist.

Edited by PockyCandy

in USA, "realistic" = soda pop, candy, indoors sitting on cellphone or video game machine, and fried food every day

"unrealistic" = water, outdoor exercise, and home cooked meal every day

get your kids outside and feed them some real food, you lazy ass parents.

this is anti-common sense.  this guy was expressing his natural right to defend himself and/or his fellow citizens from being murdered.  seems unconstitutional, too.

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

another thing that people don't ever seem to take note of is where these "shooters" take up shop....yep, "gun-free" zones.

ever read how many gun crimes and gun murders there are in the City of Chicago?  GUESS WHAT....it is ILLEGAL to have a gun in the City of Chicago....

notice the correlation?  look it up.  it doesn't work.

one more rant piece, "when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns".  

*just like the corrupt and murderous travesty that is the beautiful land of Mexico.  see how "nice" police and drug gangs are in Mexico where it is illegal for a citizen to have a gun?  

*what about Nazi Germany....gun control was in effect.  not saying it caused the horrors, but it SURE HELPED.

another thing that people don't ever seem to take note of is where these "shooters" take up shop....yep, "gun-free" zones.

ever read how many gun crimes and gun murders there are in the City of Chicago?  GUESS WHAT....it is ILLEGAL to have a gun in the City of Chicago....

Why is it illegal to own a gun in Chicago? That's the one city (along with maybe Detroit) where I'd want a handgun with me at all times.

We live in a US where your local police are considered dangerous than gangs by the media, confederate flags can't be used in CIVIL WAR reenactments at Gettysburg due to them being offensive symbols, and letting the military possess guns in a military recruitment center is illegal.This country has no common sense.

Edited by PockyCandy

I don't know, man.  I don't know.  I suppose it's due to the extravagant lifestyle USA citizens have enjoyed since the 1950's.  Even the "poor" in the USA are "rich" compared to most of the human beings on planet erf.  Kind of like the fall of Rome...professing to be wise, they become fools.

Kind of like the fall of Rome...professing to be wise, they become fools.

I've heard this comparison before. I can't recall where I heard it, but I remember thinking that it made sense.

as you get more and more, you are expected for more and more, and being imperfect, we seem to become a cancer to ourselves.  and start calling bad good, and good bad.

don't get me wrong, I love the USA and its freedoms, and there is no better place in the world to live.  A place where "nobody" can become "somebody", if they work hard enough (or something like that....)

It's just that these recent superficial "behavioral rights" seem to be mistaken as actual "political rights" or power.  But all the while, REAL political power is being taken away, while we smile and gayly march looking at a fucking rainbow.  And that makes me wonder.

edit - and I have nothing against "rainbows".  I'm just saying it's a smokescreen.

Edited by buck

this is anti-common sense.  this guy was expressing his natural right to defend himself and/or his fellow citizens from being murdered.  seems unconstitutional, too.

"the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

*just like the corrupt and murderous travesty that is the beautiful land of Mexico.  see how "nice" police and drug gangs are in Mexico where it is illegal for a citizen to have a gun?  

*what about Nazi Germany....gun control was in effect.  not saying it caused the horrors, but it SURE HELPED.

The real conspiracy are the gun companies that have you guys believing that there is some sort of ongoing threat to the country with the largest ownership of guns (and gun deaths by industrialized nations) in the world.

It's such a hot button topic that it's one of the few things Democrats and Republicans agree on because taking a stance against the overabundance of guns in this country. It's going to be bad business for gun and ammunition companies if a Republican gets elected as President because it's going to be so much harder to convince people that all of their guns will be taken away so best be stockpilin'. 

Why are there gun free zones? So more people don't inadvertently and accidentally shoot themselves/others. There are more suicides by gun than homicides.  Is introducing guns everywhere going to make people safer or just mean more random people with easier access to guns?

download.0.png

There is less than zero threat of losing reasonable guns to law abiding citizens.

If you think there will be more safety with more guns, you're wrong.  The United States is proof.

firearm-OECD-UN-data3.jpg&w=1484

That's because it's not true.

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2015/08/navy_denies_reports_sailor_wil.html

Something like this, if true, would easily be picked up by CNN, Fox, etc.

I've heard this comparison before. I can't recall where I heard it, but I remember thinking that it made sense.

It's a comparison that's made often. There are many examples, but to use one that is thematic with this website, before Rome's fall, its "sporting" heroes were given immense wealth and notoriety, as their "sports" rose to culturally and economically historic proportions. Historically, when "sport" figures culturally eclipse participants in math and the arts, societies tend to eat shit at some point thereafter.

post-14470-0-93658500-1438963397_thumb.j

So, this friend of mine. His girlfriend got him this pipe for being the "man". Something about him being "ultra sexy" with "phenomenal dance moves", and an "unbelievable package, especially when he sqeezes into her yoga pants and digs out her old Chili's apron and starts taking orders, if you know what I mean". Weirdos. Anyway, I can't wait until it comes!