fatcheerleader

Random Thoughts

Fantasy Football magazines are on shelves now. I am a compulsive shopper/hoarder when it comes to magazines but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on these with all that's going on right now with the NFL. And, I think after playing this year (some would argue that statement) I think I will return to seclusion and refrain from joining any leagues.

man, maybe you didn't have the best 2010 fantasy team, but our league wouldn't of happened without all the work you did for the draft.

And, I think after playing this year (some would argue that statement) I think I will return to seclusion and refrain from joining any leagues.

man, maybe you didn't have the best 2010 fantasy team, but our league wouldn't of happened without all the work you did for the draft.

Thanks but I guess this random thought was a little too soon considering there isn't even a season going on as of yet! :lol:

More importantly, nice avatar!

I'm not a facebook person and don't know how it works but I am impressed with all the women from the middle east that seem to be fans of Tecmo Super Bowl on the facebook feed. I counted 43. I wonder how many of them will be at the Madison Tourney?! I'd like to introduce Sdas Devnat to my HOU RCB! :P

EDIT: They all like the same five bands and the same single book.

Re: TracyDomenica

"This is total nonsense. My little sister is a freshman at UF. If there are no football players anymore, who's she going to blow in the next

3 years of college?"

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73DECIGwkt8&feature=player_embedded

Edited by ToonSpielmanODFaves

Eric Davis was better than Mike Greenwell..................Infact, I'm pretty sure Eric Davis punched Mike Greenwell.

Greenwell shouldn't even be in the same convo! ED!

Eric Davis was better than Mike Greenwell..................Infact, I'm pretty sure Eric Davis punched Mike Greenwell.

I meant 1988 when he finished 2nd to steroid user Jose Canseco in the MVP vote.

I'm not sure Eric Davis even played against Mike Greenwell...they were in different leagues.

Eric Davis had a better career and probably was a better overall player than Mike Greenwell.

That doesn't mean that he was better every single year though.  In 1988, he wasn't.

Speaking of Canseco, he was my favorite player growing up.  I still have a shoe box full of his cards including the 1986 donruss rated rookie and I have a VHS tape from when I would record his at bats.  I even had two posters of Canseco on my wall and one of the "Bash Brothers," and I had the Rickey Henderson fluorescent green Mizuno padded batting gloves.  Those were the days.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRVbOsYOvk&index=2&list=PLNlC1h2HIG_gIDgvOjYlxUGxN2ONDcw0S

I found this video while researching Total War. It's pretty interesting and well made; it takes me back to a time when the History Channel actually made shows about history (not aliens or some random **** like that).

BTW, has anyone ever played a total war game? I'm thinking about buying one.

Edited by PockyCandy

The only thing I ever watch on History Channel:

image21.jpg

Yeah, that can be entertaining.

Guy: I'd like 400 for this gun.

Rick: How about 200?

Guy: Can you do 350?

Rick: Sorry, I can't do that. Look, I can go to 250, but NOT A PENNY MORE.

Guy: Could you take 270?

Dramatic Pause

Rick: Deal.

Edited by PockyCandy

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRVbOsYOvk&index=2&list=PLNlC1h2HIG_gIDgvOjYlxUGxN2ONDcw0S

I found this video while researching Total War. It's pretty interesting and well made; it takes me back to a time when the History Channel actually made shows about history (not aliens or some random **** like that).

BTW, has anyone ever played a total war game? I'm thinking about buying one.

Yeah, Medieval Total War 2 is about the only video game I ever play besides TSB.  It's just insane.