fatcheerleader

Random Thoughts

709 posts in this topic

Teaching a person to drive strikes me as easier than teaching a car to drive. License requirements are not strict enough.

A girl in class told me that I am really cute............

I'm frightened by that 8O

How about those Cubs. Holy cow.

Watching the rain in Cleveland.. no doubt the drought is over.

Edited by Matty Ice

Imagine that you've just woken up from a year-long coma, and the first things you hear are:

1: Donald Trump is president of the United States.

2: The Cubs won the Series. 

You'd probably tell that person to shut up, wouldn't you?

neither of those things surprised me, but I am a 40 year old man, not a 20 year old anime character.  

46 minutes ago, buck said:

neither of those things surprised me, but I am a 40 year old man, not a 20 year old anime character.  

You got me. 

However, I can say I'm legitimately surprised by Trump's victory, especially with the media running a year-long smear campaign doing everything in their power to get Clinton elected. It seemed pre-ordained that Clinton would be the next president. 

3 hours ago, PockyCandy said:

Imagine that you've just woken up from a year-long coma, and the first things you hear are:

1: Donald Trump is president of the United States.

2: The Cubs won the Series. 

You'd probably tell that person to shut up, wouldn't you?

Back to the Future 2 was prophetic. The Cubs won and Biff is president. Only off by a year, too.

Hey, you cant win 'em all, Billary.  Last Wednesday, it was the Cubs;  this, it's Trump.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7TKnrXco2SC0XM1q/giphy-facebook_s.jpghttps://wwwcache.wralsportsfan.com/asset/voices/2016/11/03/16193033/trump_wrong-480x287.gif

1 minute ago, Knobbe said:

Back to the Future is the 20th century Nostradamus

ALL TRUE!!!

And this site could be the Coffe 80's.

This video opens a big can of worms when it comes to sports, politics, and religion mixing together...........but this is much more reasonable than what I've been hearing about the election results when compared to other people. 

I personally like what E Banks says, but his mistake is that he brings his religion into it.  this gives these anti-american, anti-christian democrats/liberals the opportunity to automatically dismiss him as someone who doesn't "believe" in "science", therefore he is just another American slave-owning, fag-beating, racist, muslim-hater, by liberal logic.... so he should not even be allowed to be on TV, right?  how did the liberal media let this guy through the cracks?  some democrat/liberal needs to pay some people to start a "protest" against Ernie and do some property damage.

but pocky, quit it with the politics.  you are gonna make me type something that an admin will just delete.  because apparently everybody can post political stuff except me, so please don't tempt me, it hurts my feelings to be censored.

Edited by buck

1 minute ago, buck said:

I personally like what E Banks says, but his mistake is that he brings his religion into it.  this gives these anti-american, anti-christian democrats/liberals the opportunity to automatically dismiss him as someone who doesn't "believe" in "science", therefore he is just another American slave-owning, fag-beating, racist, muslim-hater, by liberal logic....and he probably doesn't "believe" in (biased) computer models of "climate change" either.  so he should not even be allowed to be on TV.  how did the liberal media let this guy through the cracks?

but pocky, quit it with the politics.  you are gonna make me type something that an admin will just delete.  because apparently everybody can post political stuff except me, so please don't tempt me, it hurts my feelings to be censored.

Alright, I'll stop posting political things. I don't want you to be banned. 

And the response to what Ernie Johnson said has seemingly been overwhelmingly positive, for what it's worth. Maybe people are finally getting sick of political correctness. 

I am glad to hear the response is positive, for once.  I already figured some rich liberal elite from NYC went and paid a group of people from Baltimore to go protest Ernie.  glad I am wrong this time.

8 hours ago, PockyCandy said:

This video opens a big can of worms when it comes to sports, politics, and religion mixing together...........but this is much more reasonable than what I've been hearing about the election results when compared to other people. 

more on the positive front, Donyell Marshall:

"So I am always going to vote. Who else don't vote, that's their business."

{Jim} Brown, who stumped for Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton during her 2016 campaign, also had some thoughts on the election of president-elect Donald Trump.

"I think that I was disappointed initially," Brown explained. "But then I realized with this kind of action, the things that have been revealed on the negative side of life and Mr. Trump is now president, a tremendous responsibility is going to be on his shoulders.

"He's going to shake up everything everywhere, but he's going to have to be a person that uses judgment. He has to be cautious and he has to do the best things for the betterment of this country. It isn't as bad as I initially thought because with him shaking things up, it's going to bring a lot of things out of the woodwork and I think eventually it will work for the better."

On 11/11/2016 at 5:20 PM, buck said:

My posts had to be approved by an admin for a couple of months because of my comments to you, so you're not the only one. Quit it with the persecution complex, the admins were mostly on your side when I started insulting you. You are the only one continuing with the inflammatory rhetoric, so quit it already. 

6 hours ago, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

My posts had to be approved by an admin for a couple of months because of my comments to you, so you're not the only one. Quit it with the persecution complex, the admins were mostly on your side when I started insulting you. You are the only one continuing with the inflammatory rhetoric, so quit it already. 

Your posts were moderated for 15 hours, not months. lol. No one takes sides. When you start personally attacking and directing shitposts to a user specifically, you basically break our one rule -- 1) Don't be a dick.

The exact timer: 

• Content moderated - 14 hours and 57 minutes

Please, everyone, continue arguing. I haven't deleted, edited or moderated any content going on 2 months! Whooo