fatcheerleader

Random Thoughts

746 posts in this topic

I love saying "I hate fat people" around skinny people when I myself am a fat body. I say it with great distain too.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

There's a big difference between teaching your child not to stray too far away from you when regularly using statements such as "Stay close to me," verses "Don't go too far." One statement promotes a need for dependency, the other allows for flexibility and individual decision-making.

Those who can, do. Those who can't, coach.

Critics are like eunuchs in a harem. They know how it's done, they see it done every day, but they can't do it themselves.

I started this thread for anything and everything but also so you can post a simple comment or question that didn't require an entire thread.

For example, I was getting more of the Champagne of Beers at Giant and noticed that College Football Magazines are now out. Sure, they're ludicrously off and out dated by kickoff but it's still a sign football is coming and great bathroom reading.

very few food items do not go with the trifecta of toppings: gravy, chocolate, cheese

envy.jpg

I would like this, but there is no like button.

I'm looking at you Knobbe. Don't make me pronounce your name incorrectly.

Maybe own day, dog

Being a Giants fan and rooting for Eli Manning is like dating/being married to a woman who has a hotter sister

Being a Giants fan and rooting for Eli Manning is like dating/being married to a woman who has a hotter sister

QFT

QFT

Is it as big a difference as the Judds?

I've asked this before but why didn't Billy Squier have a better career?