Editing all three schedules?

crick78

Thanks again guys. I had a little trouble initially locating the 91 schedule going by the hack document someone listed. But, i found what i needed and it's working great. I compiled the alltime terrible players for tsb nes version and put them all on the jets. Then i compiled the best players for that same version and put them on the giants. I'm using the TSB1 snes version with the NES tsb graphics.

Sounds like a cool game in a Niche way crick, Have you erased all the other team s so that these two play every week? that would be insane to make a rivalry game like that, anyhow this is sort of concerning the three schedules thing, How do you avoid the 3 year mode glitch when you enter different years?.....You can always edit the game to correctly play out one year but I want to have the ability to go into three year mode and have the top read all three years ? I know it is possible but when I enter say 1967 1968 1969 in the hex it will appear as such on the individual schedules but when I enter three year mode it does not the top will be like a couple of 19 w numbers blanked out??? I understand that there is most likely two seperate year hex s one for single seasons and one for 3 year mode, but i swear I found them both once and entered in all three years and it still just did the same thing.

• 2 years later...