TSB for Charity Tournament: Oilers Offense Season Challenge

Let's use some competitive Tecmo to benefit one of your favorite charities!

Season Challenge: Oilers Offense Season Challenge

Let's see who can score the most points in a season with the Oilers following the sad passing of Tecmo Legend Drew Hill. This challenge allows you to donate to the non-profit charity of your choice based on the number of points you score over the course of the season (you can even donate in Drew Hill's memory if you like!).

Bragging Rights / Trophy

If we get at least 10 people signed up, I will purchase a trophy and mail it to the Knobbe member who scores the most points over the course of the regular season (in order to be eligible, post a screenshot of the "AFC Central Team Standings" at the end of the regular season). If two Knobbe members score the same number of points, regular season record, and total points allowed on defense will be used as the tie-breakers.

Here's how it works:

Reply to this post with:

1) The name of the charity you will be playing for

2) A link to your charity's website

3) How much you will donate to your charity for each point the Oilers offense scores against the CPU during the regular season. (I am doing $0.05, but more talented players on the forum may want to go higher!) Any amount you pledge to your chosen charity is awesome!

The only rule while playing your season is that there is no NTD is allowed on defense.

At the end of the regular season, reply to this post with a screenshot of the "AFC Central Team Standings" (shows the Oilers' record, points scored, points allowed) and the amount you donated to your charity based on your pledge.

Contest Duration:

April 9th - May 7th (4 weeks)

Optional:

Along your path to greatness, give brief writes up for the games you play with screenshots and post them in this thread (this is not required to win the Season Challenge, but it will make it a lot more fun). We want to hear about the diving catches by Drew Hill in triple coverage and the QB sneak by Warren Moon on 4th down in overtime! After you make it to the playoffs, we all want to hear about those games too (even though they don't count towards the challenge).

Let's play some Tecmo for a good cause!

God bless each of you and long live Tecmo Super Bowl! 20 years and still going strong (1991-2011).

- Ryan McKay (UltimateWeapon)

Participants:

UltimateWeapon - Charity: RadioU / Website:

Cool idea! You love doing charity work huh? :lol:

I still have 3 games left on your Steelers Defense Challenge and will get it done by Friday. I'm in Chicago visiting family this weekend through Wednesday. I'm always up for playing with the Oilers so I'll do this challenge next.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png