• Okoye & Word
    • Hilliard & Heyward
    • Craig & Rathman
    • Other

Here are my top three RB combos (after Bo and Marcus):

1) Ottis Anderson / David Meggett

2) Barry Sanders / Mel Gray

3) Neal Anderson / Johnny Bailey

Definitely. Gray and Bailey are the 2 best backups in the game, hands down. Better than most featured backs. I kept the poll to starting RBs.

lol Come on guys!

I totally get that there is a correct answer to this, but tap into yourself back in 1991.

For me, the best RB duo without knowing what the attributes even did were the Chicago boys - Anderson and Muster. Partly because I was somewhat of a Bears fan. You know that phase you go through when you have a 2nd favorite team in every sport? My older cousins liked the Bears (probably because they were just getting into football when Chicago layed the smack down on NE in the super bowl 42-10) so I became "somewhat" of a Bears fan. That and playing with the Pats totally sucked! I also liked the Anderson speed/Muster popcorn combination.

Once I got good at the game and it became too easy, the Pats were the only option. Using Indy = boring!

I still have that second favorite team, but it's now the Chiefs...and subject to change every few years....

I wonder if there is a hack out there that would correlate conditions to overusing a player, like a fatigue factor, rather than just being random.

That would make it a bit more realistic to the current league where multiple RBs are used.

I wonder if there is a hack out there that would correlate conditions to overusing a player, like a fatigue factor, rather than just being random.

That would make it a bit more realistic to the current league where multiple RBs are used.

Like.

Not a bad idea. Wonder if it can be done.

really surprised that no bo and marcus allen on this list.

He specifically left them off as they are the easy answer

First post. I worry about some of you cats.

• 1 year later...

I've thought about this too, maybe have a code that works like punting. If in the 4th quarter, do a compare of carries vs quickness type deal. May need to multiply the quickness value somehow, if possible. Changes their condition to bad, (which could be renamed "tired") if the comparision has carries more than quickness value.

What a sh!tty poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st of all, you stole my post and re-worded it. 2nd of all, you don't even have the best choices as an option.........where's Anderson & Cobb??? I think you tapped into 1991 and missed the point.

Lol, you can't read! 1st of all check out the date of the first two posts... 2011 :/ I can see you up in the stands wearing your lettermen jacket chanting, "NERD, NERD, NERD" everytime someone with glasses walks by.

Lol, you can't read! 1st of all check out the date of the first two posts... 2011 :/ I can see you up in the stands wearing your lettermen jacket chanting, "NERD, NERD, NERD" everytime someone with glasses walks by.

Hey.....you're right. I can admit when I'm wrong. I usually don't look when the thread was posted...I just get caught up in the football moment. I guess that's just what happens when you love the game.............but with that said, he still should'a put Anderson & Cobb on the list.

What a sh!tty poll!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1st of all, you stole my post and re-worded it. 2nd of all, you don't even have the best choices as an option.........where's Anderson & Cobb??? I think you tapped into 1991 and missed the point.

:-P

The things people get all in a tizzy over.

I will however, just for shits and giggles, argue your point that Anderson & Cobb are the best in the game. My logic will be based on facts and I will prove to you that they are not. Just let me know when you're ready.

Edited by Bodom