Announcement: Knobbe.org is going away

Knobbe

I think it just reads a little shifty, that's all. Maybe Rod typed it a little differently than he meant to... :) In any case, what it LOOKS like is that knobbe.org has been sold to someone who put down a sweet offer. Perhaps monetary, perhaps otherwise. Maybe his dad, maybe Joe Blow (Knobbe) from Kokomo who has the same last name and needs this url for their grandiose schemes. But what also was typed is that "knobbe.org will no longer host the Repository". That leads me to believe the Repository will still be here, just not at knobbe.org. It says as much in the 'FAQs'. So all you worryers can ease. A little. Rod's text in the rest kinda casts a pallor of gloom n doom though, don't it? "really thought this day would never come" and the sentence pertaining to walking down memory lane sound a little ominous.

And we wait the arrival of this "prominent" member of the tecmo community. I figger it's someone who hasn't posted in this thread yet who has some power here or elsewhere. A real glaring omission from posting here when they've posted oft-times.

Who knows? I shall await with baited breath.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's this guy:

Guys

I just want to take the opportunity to comfort you that all you know and love about the Repository will be kept intact in Lurch's Lair. I have a plan in place to generate more traffic and Matt was excited about the opportunity. More news to come in good time.

file.php?avatar=2246_1295478172.gifIudsB-.gif

I think it just reads a little shifty, that's all. Maybe Rod typed it a little differently than he meant to... :) In any case, what it LOOKS like is that knobbe.org has been sold to someone who put down a sweet offer. Perhaps monetary, perhaps otherwise. Maybe his dad, maybe Joe Blow (Knobbe) from Kokomo who has the same last name and needs this url for their grandiose schemes. But what also was typed is that "knobbe.org will no longer host the Repository". That leads me to believe the Repository will still be here, just not at knobbe.org. It says as much in the 'FAQs'. So all you worryers can ease. A little. Rod's text in the rest kinda casts a pallor of gloom n doom though, don't it? "really thought this day would never come" and the sentence pertaining to walking down memory lane sound a little ominous.

And we wait the arrival of this "prominent" member of the tecmo community. I figger it's someone who hasn't posted in this thread yet who has some power here or elsewhere. A real glaring omission from posting here when they've posted oft-times.

Who knows? I shall await with baited breath.

If you look up schizophrenic in a dictionary a picture of MrTecmo is present. If you look closer at the picture of MrTecmo you will notice he is holding up a picture of MrTecmo.

I'm pretty sure one of them did not see that coming

Interesting considering TDO is a piece of garbage. Won't be happening at PureTecmo.

I'm sure he'll be thankful for the welcome back from you.

While I'm sure some people might agree with you, probably just as many feel the same way about you.

Chalk one up for the pros of multiple league message boards

Everyone knows gats is or was a cheater,he admitted it himself. So if people think mrtecmo is a cheater someone needs to make sure he makes it to the next tourney,and then you can see if the thoughts of being a cheater are correct. I am not saying he is or isn't but that is a way to verify it one way or the other.

Everyone knows gats is or was a cheater,he admitted it himself. So if people think mrtecmo is a cheater someone needs to make sure he makes it to the next tourney,and then you can see if the thoughts of being a cheater are correct. I am not saying he is or isn't but that is a way to verify it one way or the other.

bgboud2 wrote:

MRTECMOSUPERBOWL's use of the cheat program is the reason he broke the news on joeygats.

defamatory troll job alert

Thanks for the unbanning. i have reciprocated as well. I just want to be left alone and offer the same. but i dont want to start a dialog about any of that.

Thanks. I can't promise I'm not going to say anything you won't like and vice versa, but I'll try to dial it back a notch.

I would have made an offer if knobbe would be listening or think about it coming from me, but no i am not.

Who is to say you still can't? :)