Just played my first full season on NES in at least 15 years

disposablehero

How does anyone play this piece of shit?

Defenders that run at light speed.

Non-existent tackling skills for your defense.

Anytime you run the ball it's a 2 yard gain. Anytime the computer runs the ball it's a 98 yard TD run.

Triple coverage on every one of your receivers. Your Linebackers stand around and leave 3 computer receivers open.

I don't ever remember it being horrible. Why did they even bother designing an entire game when they could have just put a big middle finger on the screen for 10 minutes?

I'm sticking with the Genesis version. It's still a piece of shit but not nearly as big as the NES version.

How does anyone play this piece of shit?

You're so right. I don't know how anyone can play the NES TSB because it's shit. Around here, Sega's TSB2 and Tecmo Bowl Kickoff for the Nintendo DS are by far the best and most popular versions. Madden4Life!

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 3 weeks later...

SNES version is better

The problem I have with the NES version is it seems there is no real challenge in it. Playing a season I can throw 5 Touchdowns every game, get 4-7 sacks per game and so on, while in the SNES version it's a bit harder than that.

Thoroughly confused. The original 28 team rom is difficult?

You gotta be referring to buck's high speed, juiced rom. That's the most challenging MAN vs COM. Even still...it's not THAT hard (that's what she said).

ps. Disposable Heroes is a great song.