TSB High School Rom Tryouts

How about these schools from my hometown

Alameda High School (Alameda, CA)

Encinal High School (Alameda, CA)

And can i make the rosters myself?

It doesn't matter to me, I'm just curious, are these powerhouses or just your local favorites? Absolutely you can make the rosters for them!! You do the names and positions and I'll do the player ratings. What are the school mascots/colors? :)

I may throw in a random team here, but it'll probably job.

What does that mean?

I don't get why people aren't at least giving me their high school and their rival but I guess to each is own. I spent the entire day in painful meetings and was brainstorming TSB the whole time. I have a bunch of ideas for this High School rom but can't decide which way to go with it. Narrowing the list down to 32 is tough! I'm probably going to pick teams from all around the USA. You could do a Texas vs Florida, Ohio vs Pennsylvania, California vs ???, whatever.

Instead of doing the best, why not do a ROM with 32 teams from the forum here...realistically, these types of ROMs don't get played all that often anyways, unless they are used for a league. Not trying shit in your cereal or anything, just letting you know that there is very little reward for anything but NCAA or NFL ROMs round these parts. Hell, there aren't any really good NCAA ROMs, so someone could get some "fame" by doing a really good one...

The 12 high school programs covered in this book include the following:

Carroll High School. (Southlake, Texas),

Katy High School (Katy, Texas),

Miami Northwestern High School (Miami, Florida),

Lakeland High School (Lakeland, Florida),

De La Salle High School (Concord, California),

Colerain High School (Cincinnati, Ohio),

Central Catholic High School (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania),

Jenks High School (Jenks, Oklahoma),

Lowndes High School (Valdosta, Georgia),

South Panola High School (Batesville, Mississippi),

Independence High School (Charlotte, North Carolina),

Evangel Christian Academy (Shreveport, Louisiana)

Can't believe I forgot Independence HS they won something like 47 in a row

78 in a row actually. 7 straight state championships.

Instead of doing the best, why not do a ROM with 32 teams from the forum here...

You didn't read the first post in the thread because I said, "I'd also consider just doing teams that people want and going away from the "Greatest All-Time" theme if there is enough interest." Of course, interest is very little. It seems to be NFL or bust around here.

realistically, these types of ROMs don't get played all that often anyways, unless they are used for a league. Not trying shit in your cereal or anything, just letting you know that there is very little reward for anything but NCAA or NFL ROMs round these parts.

You're right but I didn't plan on making this for everyone, for the leagues, seeking reward or approval, or whatever -- I just wanted to make it for me and my friends who have expressed interest. I was simply including this site in the process for fun. I'd also say this site is 95% NFL fans and I know that going into any of my wacky projects.

Hell, there aren't any really good NCAA ROMs, so someone could get some "fame" by doing a really good one...

Ouch. While my two NCAA roms aren't perfect they are definitely playable and if someone likes to play the Original TSB style they give them the same feel with a college twist. Again, I did it for myself first, not for fame, and if others enjoy it then great that's just a bonus for me. I also have grown to understand that the majority of regulars on this site prefer roms filled with hacks, new plays, and a more challenging experience overall. Hell, I even play with other roms on here more than my own! ;)

Independence: 78 in a row actually. 7 straight state championships.

;)