buck's "HighSpeed" 2010 NFL TSB ROM - SUPER BOWL update 2/05

buck

I am truly stumped on Ryan Matthews, because all of his pictures in actual games look like he's pretty black. Personally I would make him black if only because he looks like it on the field(some weird clothes, maybe?).

I watched him play the Saints tonight, I think I'm making him "black".

Hi Buck, great updates to this seasons ROM. I was curious though if it was possible to add "in game" timeouts to allow for changing up defensive schemes or offensive plays.

That's a nice idea, never thought about that one. But, at this point in time I have no idea how to pull that off.

I'm loving this rom. The speed up is great, the no diving hack makes the passing game more interesting, and all the other changes rock too. Now I just need to edit the player ratings, Matthew Stafford has possibly the strongest arm in the league and an amazing bullet pass, but he blows in this rom 8)

I hear you - I'll bump his PS a little.

I'm loving this rom. The speed up is great, the no diving hack makes the passing game more interesting, and all the other changes rock too. Now I just need to edit the player ratings, Matthew Stafford has possibly the strongest arm in the league and an amazing bullet pass, but he blows in this rom :D

I saw that too about Stafford. Jahvid Best is a lot quicker than he is made out to be. I just edited his ratings a little. 8)

I'm loving this rom. The speed up is great, the no diving hack makes the passing game more interesting, and all the other changes rock too. Now I just need to edit the player ratings, Matthew Stafford has possibly the strongest arm in the league and an amazing bullet pass, but he blows in this rom :D

I saw that too about Stafford. Jahvid Best is a lot quicker than he is made out to be. I just edited his ratings a little. 8)

Yeah, I've been editing ratings too. It's a matter of personal preference. Like Andre Johnson, I'm gonna boost his HP to 50 since he's a freakin BEAST :D

Hey Buck, did you change the KR max speed back to the RT yet? Just wondering if I should redownload the rom.

andre johnson is already at 38 HP...enough to shake CBs and handle a lot of Safeties...even some LBs.

no need to redownload - it's the same version. the final Week 1 version (with shitloads of edits and changes) will be available before Thursday Sept 9, probably monday or tuesday that week.

Stylez G. White of the Tampa Buccaneers is black. He's also a defensive end, so I don't see why he's positioned at Inside-Linebacker.

I brought the whole thing to buck's attention already. He shifted a lot of the players' positions to compensate for a more 4-3 look, and i believe it should be in the next update.

Stylez G. White of the Tampa Buccaneers is black. He's also a defensive end, so I don't see why he's positioned at Inside-Linebacker.

I brought the whole thing to buck's attention already. He shifted a lot of the players' positions to compensate for a more 4-3 look, and i believe it should be in the next update.

actually, I hadn't tweaked the buccaneers defense yet. Thanks for the heads up.

please let me know if any other 4-3 defenses need attention.

25-7 using all the teams. Pretty solid rom, i think it's biggest appeal are the plays. That other guy has new plays but he has sketchy play art that's kind of a turn off to use. I can't wait to see the improvements in the next update. Is it possible to change rating on your rom for my own personal version?

After playing some warm-up games I wanted to see what I could do with Dree Brees vs the Lions awful D, only running 2 run plays all game. This is 5 minute quarters, I tried onside kicks but only 1 was successful.

Was hoping to crack 70, on the last play of the game Colston gets a past deep, playing it safe running straight ahead, but is tackled at the one. Three fumbles cost me the chance of 73+

post-7594-1341372846089_thumb.png

After playing some warm-up games I wanted to see what I could do with Dree Brees vs the Lions awful D, only running 2 run plays all game. This is 5 minute quarters, I tried onside kicks but only 1 was successful.

Was hoping to crack 70, on the last play of the game Colston gets a past deep, playing it safe running straight ahead, but is tackled at the one. Three fumbles cost me the chance of 73+

I call bullcrap. If I was using the lions it wouldn't be like that.

I have read through this thread and I apologize if I missed something on this. I was playing my first game with your rom (which is excellent), and at half time of my Titans v Chiefs game, the scoreboard read that all 4 quarters were complete..it also went to the stats screen and showed stats. THEN, it finally went to the half time show screens and the game resumed. Didn't know if this has been touched on yet...I also didn't know if this was by design to show stats at halftime and the rest is just being worked out. Anyway, thanks for making this rom.

I have read through this thread and I apologize if I missed something on this. I was playing my first game with your rom (which is excellent), and at half time of my Titans v Chiefs game, the scoreboard read that all 4 quarters were complete..it also went to the stats screen and showed stats. THEN, it finally went to the half time show screens and the game resumed. Didn't know if this has been touched on yet...I also didn't know if this was by design to show stats at halftime and the rest is just being worked out. Anyway, thanks for making this rom.

yeah, that is a new hack that was added. half-time stats.

not that useful and sometimes an extra annoying button-press, but in MAN v MAN it's sometimes nice to look at.

buck, i am truely enjoyimg your rom. just trying to make it through a season with t.b. and feel lucky to be 4-4. i was reading that you might be making an auto dive rom as well. i was wondering if it is possible to make this rom with the jumping and minimal auto dive. i'm not sure if it is all or nothing with the auto dive.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

Hey Buck, I know it was mentioned earlier in the forum about the fumbles but I do not think it was ever addressed. In the last two games i played adrian peterson had 4 fumbles (without pressing A) and felix jones had 3 fumbles. Is there anyway to decreased the probability of fumbles in general. Thanks G

Hey Buck, I know it was mentioned earlier in the forum about the fumbles but I do not think it was ever addressed. In the last two games i played adrian peterson had 4 fumbles (without pressing A) and felix jones had 3 fumbles. Is there anyway to decreased the probability of fumbles in general. Thanks G

Hi, I have addressed fumbles a little bit. The update (which plays even faster!) will be out later this week.

can you make it so that it counts wr screens for passing yards instead of rushing??

if that were the case people would abuse it and rack up stats whether it be receptions or raising a qb's accuracy. It seems like there's no way to rationally make it so that it could count for passing yards, unless somehow the play wasn't designed as an automatic pass, making it a real pass play but i'll leave that kind of thing to the pros here on the board.