Post here if you play TB...

TecmoTurd

Finally a well played game on my part with no INTs. Those things are the bane of my existence.

Close, but not quite. You did have a really nice game, but I'm 99% sure that you threw one pick. I think it was right after my drive that ended on a 4-yard line Field Goal and it was looking like I could tie it, 10-3 at the time in only the 3rd quarter. And yes, he was picking my plays a lot in both games, though I was still able to have some nice drives in the first.(also in the second, they just didn't end well)

I was also kinda disappointed that I didn't complete the shut-out vs Chicago, Walter had a last second td that I shoulda stopped if I hadn't made a stupid dive.

You might be right brother, I started to rethink that after I wrote it. I did throw too many costly ones in the first game though, so even one in game 2 is acceptable. Warren and I have quite the little rivalry going here now. You did have some nice drives game one I was impressed by. Dang Smellway.

Good times.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

• 3 weeks later...
...Say what you will, i still believe Chicago to be the best team...

100% agree. Their run game and D are great...QB not so much but you can make that work.

I'd be up for a game too. I'm not sure what I'll need besides the ROM. I'm on AIM as kidquik81...though I'm hardly ever on there anymore.

I hooked up my laptop to one of our big projectors in our conference rooms here at work today and got some Tecmo in over lunch. Nothin' like gettin' some tecmo in mid-day to relieve the stress of the job 8)

CHI vs. DEN (with QB running allowed) - I win 35-7 with CHI

MIN vs. LA 14-7 - I win with MIN

The guy hadn't played in a while, but regained his form quick, and if not for a misplaced throw, the game would have been a lot different.

Best part is that people kept coming by to watch and see what we were up to. Good times.