SNES Color Data

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot!

I almost have The Nintendo Bowl finished. I ask about the tile editing programs so I can get custom logos and such. All team colors are done, although since I ported everything from the NES version, I have to find 2 extra DBs for every team...but that shouldn't take too long.

I'm guessing that tile editing is also used to edit the endzone and midfield logos too?

The Nintendo Bowl is a hack I'm working on (banking it off of a hacked SNES TSB rom for NCAA 2001) where all the players are characters from various Nintendo games. Teams list:

AFC (Heroes side)

Mario Strikers

Luigi Gentlemen

Daisy Sassyfingers

Yoshi Islanders

Little Mac Punchers

Hyrule Triforce

Olimar Day Enders

Kirby Warp Stars

Samus Hunters

Eagleland Saints

McCloud Great Foxes

Ash Catchers

Game & Watch Timekeepers

Magvel Tyrants

NFC (Baddies side)

Bowser Madness

Waluigi Demons

Wario Devils

DK Barrellrollers

King K Roll Monarchs

Halberd Meta Knights

King Dedede Penguins

Ganondorf Beasts

F Zero Speedemons

Custom Robos

Giygas Wonders

O Donnel Star Wolves

Indigo Elite

Blue Legends

Cool idea. Ratings gonna be sped up to make things more Arcade like? You should probably apply the HP hack for guys like bowser and whatnot. Need any rating tips, please feel free, I'd love to chat about what you're doing.

You should make it a complete edit, change the colors of everyhing you can think of, rebrand it. I bet that'd be kind of fun.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

If you need any help, let me know...I'm good with the SNES editing stuff...did a bunch of graphics for the SNES Tecmo leagues...making the sprites a little more cartoony would be cool too...this is a neat idea...Mario Tecmo...love it.

P.S. Here's a little sheet I put together to help when I'm editing colors...

Now...I may need help with doing the mascot logos.

I feel that if I were to use the tile editing program after a while I would definitely get the hang of it and get used to it. That's not the issue. The problem lies with TIME. I'm apparently working a lot more due to a lot of management changes at my job and those hours needing to be covered. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to work on the ROM ;)

If I were to upload what I have so far on here, could you work on the logos for me? It would be greatly appreciated!