Can't Change Team Colors

Hey folks, anyone know a solution to this?

I've been using TSB Manager for a while and just noticed that I'm unable to change the color of any team in the Kansas City Chief's location. Well, I should specify only the sprites on the field. During any cutscenes, the uniform colors are the ones that I selected, but on the field the players still wear the white and red like the Chiefs. Any solutions?

That team slot uses some custom code to determine which jerseys are used. Unfortunately, TSBM never handled that slot properly. You basically have to manually edit the ROM with a hex editor to change that slot's jersey. It's possible that some of the other editors support that slot, but I know that TSBM doesn't 8)

If you want the ROM locations to manually change that team slot's jerseys, let me know and I'll go dig them up for you.

To give some more background, that slot has three possible on-field uniforms. All of the other teams have two uniforms. To be able to get the three-uniform setup, there's some separate assembly (that's different than all of the other teams) that gets executed when loading the team's uniforms.

• 1 month later...
That team slot uses some custom code to determine which jerseys are used. If you want the ROM locations to manually change that team slot's jerseys, let me know and I'll go dig them up for you.

I'd love to know where those rom locations are located in a hex editor. I use the XVI32 editor if that helps. Does changing these number overcome any alternate uniform hacks? If so, my fat ass would do cartwheels. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.