How I do I set up my controller on Nestopia?

what kind of controller are you trying to use? it has to be plugged into your computer before you open nestopia or it won't realize it's there. once you do that go to input and in the upper right corner should be the name of your controller highlighted in blue [mine says Logitech® Precision]. if it's there then there also should be a blue highlighted "Pad 1" on the left side. It's ready to be configued. Hit "set all" then hit up, down, etc etc to configure (don't hit anything when it comes to turbo a and turbo b, just wait the few seconds) and you should be good to go. here is also a good reference for setting up nestopia:

that is a video guide it works for both 1.39 and 1.40

http://www.tecmoworld.com/ntl/nestopiaguide/

this is also the official nestopia setup guide for the NTL (Nestopia Tecmo League)

hope this helps. good luck!

got it, thanks. it was my gf's controller. unfortunately, it doesn't work very well. i'll have to get mine from my parents' house.

How many buttons do vibrators come with these days?

got it, thanks. it was my gf's controller. unfortunately, it doesn't work very well. i'll have to get mine from my parents' house.

How many buttons do vibrators come with these days?

She has a Rabbit. It has 3 vibrate settings and 3 rotate settings.

But I was talking about a video game controller :roll: