Tecmo Bowl Throwback - Xbox 360 - Next Wednesday

sicsonic

The Tecmo Bowl for 360 will be out on Xbox Live Arcade next week. It sounds a lot like 'Kickoff' as for features, but there is also the ability to switch the graphics from 3D to old-school in real-time, online play, and a season mode. Hopefully hardcore fans like myself (and you guys) get it so if we can share custom rosters, we can make semi-realistic teams. I'll be getting it.

tecmo-bowl-throwback-20100302003749786_640w.jpg

tecmo-bowl-throwback-20100302003744349_640w.jpg

tecmo-bowl-throwback.jpg

They've been saying in all the videos And preview interviews that the attributes are all locked to the SNES 1993 numbers, and only the names are editable. The uniform colors are also locked.

They keep hinting at another game, implying this is a test run with another game coming if this is a success.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I've been ecstatic about the release of this game ever since I found out what this game was going to be all about. The last couple days I've been counting down it's release telling my girlfriend at Midnight, "only 6 more days." She was pissed saying, "I'm gonna lose my boyfriend." HA HA!

Anyway, ROD I think we should have a gamerztag thread for Throwback in the event that players on here (TPC, Leagues, etc.) have different user names then on their Xbox.

Anyway, ROD I think we should have a gamerztag thread for Throwback in the event that players on here (TPC, Leagues, etc.) have different user names then on their Xbox.

I'm not that familiar with gamerztags.

It would seem that they tell people what games others are playing or what not.

Would the point of having such a thread be to "friend" others who have the game?