Sign in to follow this  
fatcheerleader

What's on TV?

I'm watching s1 of Mr. Robot right now. I dig it pretty well. Only a couple episodes in, though. 

Anybody watch that? What did you think, if so?

No spoilers if so. I sense a particular plot twist coming, and I want the satisfaction of being right. 

13 minutes ago, SirTed said:

I'm watching s1 of Mr. Robot right now. I dig it pretty well. Only a couple episodes in, though. 

Anybody watch that? What did you think, if so?

No spoilers if so. I sense a particular plot twist coming, and I want the satisfaction of being right. 

I can't wait for season 2. What episode are you on?

1 hour ago, SirTed said:

ep 5. Just had a pretty killer ending. But I'm still feeling pretty confident about my prediction. 

Feel free to pm me or post here your prediction. I'm interested in what you think and I won't give you any sort of response until either things have progressed or have completed.

The Johnny Johnson 30 for 30 documentary will be out round Superbowl time coming in 2022.....they say it is to be the greatest story ever told outta the city of Phoenix.  It will be titled, "From Santa Cruz, ta The Big Apple, and Back"..........It will be the second installment of the "Best That Never Was series".....and said to be as breath taking, as it is frusterating.