Sign in to follow this  
fatcheerleader

What's on TV?

Season 1 was great. I heard season 2 was not so i will not be watching S2.

I got in a couple of episodes before I lost steam. It was intriguing, and I'm sure I'll finish it up this winter. L.A. is very different from LA

I got in a couple of episodes before I lost steam. It was intriguing, and I'm sure I'll finish it up this winter. L.A. is very different from LA

I loved s1. IMO, it's the finest thing that's ever been on TV.

Season 2 was damned from the start. They shouldn't even have called it season 2. Give it a different subtitle, to give people the idea that it's a totally different thing. For me, there was a lot to like. I see why most people didn't go for it, but I think that has to do with people needing instant gratification in their TV. I have a huge problem with how the show climaxed, but I'll leave out specifics so as not to spoil. 

Still stuck on Ep. 2 of Season 2 of True Detective. I'm drawn in enough that I know I'll finish it, but it's on the backburner.

Recently started and wowed by.

American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show - Twisty the Clown's appearance in episode 1 MADE MY EFFING YEAR, really the whole episode did. As usual it's hard to predict the direction of the show, but midway through the season me likey!

Narcos - 2 episodes in. Very cool window into 80s South America and Miami. Being of Colombian descent, this show has been fascinating and a good version of story telling.

American Horror Story Season 4 Freak Show - Twisty the Clown's appearance in episode 1 MADE MY EFFING YEAR, really the whole episode did. As usual it's hard to predict the direction of the show, but midway through the season me likey!

Same guy has quite a good performance in AHS Hotel as John Wayne Gacy,