Drummer's NFL TECMO SUPER BOWL 2K11

drummer4god

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rom release is still on track for release sometime tonight. The depth charts have been a nightmare to say the least. but a few nos energy drinks and i am still on the move lol. Working hard to get this done. hell i wanna release it to so i can get some feedback(can of worms) back. And just kick back and run a season with my browns which is going to be a long season with the qb's i have,and other positions.lol I may squeak into the wildcard round if i am lucky....Big Ben will be in the rom i dont want a bunch of griping...ok back to work....

Ok all sim stats and rosters are complete! Now i am trying to get some new graphics put into the rom. And also i am simmimg around 10 seasons to make sure nothing is crazy numbers wise. i am looking at a 8 pm est release time....Cross your controllers,or keyboards lol

Ok all sim stats and rosters are complete! Now i am trying to get some new graphics put into the rom. And also i am simmimg around 10 seasons to make sure nothing is crazy numbers wise. i am looking at a 8 pm est release time....Cross your controllers,or keyboards lol

please if not give me what u got im dying out here...salvating :wink:

Guys looking to learn how to edit TSB need to go to the board index, scroll to the bottom where it says Tecmo Builders and read a ton of threads. (I feel like such a veteran around here saying that!)

My almost 3 year old daughter is bitter because I put her in bed at 7pm so I'd be free at 8pm for this rom release! Dog walked, wife has baby, and I got her a chick flick from Netflix! I'm so :wink:

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

8pm say it aint so :wink:

Cool your jets! Shouldn't you still be drunk and/or out celebrating your SB win?! :P Madden11 cover = you're cooked like gumbo

All key players return + best qb in the league= 2004-2005 patriots back to back baby...im just saying..and i have been waiting on this release since the super bowl :lol:

Superbowl: Saints 42 - Texans 14

Redskins 10-6, Cowboys 5-11, Romo 25th in passing leaders = unacceptable and UNrealistic sim data

Browns 3-13, Delhomme 27th in passing leaders = acceptable :wink:

just bustin balls, you rock, thanks again

So far its pretty a pretty good play!

playing with texans, only one change for them that may be needed. Zac Diles will be the weak side linebacker, Xavier Abidi will be his backup.

anyway will play more tommorrow but so far between playing this and madden 11 football is back.

Did romo get injured during the season? that would make a difference. thx for the info.

Not once did Romo get hurt but his condition was bad and of course Kitna's was excellent! The Rams made the playoffs too like you said they did for you. The same 12 teams shouldn't make the playoff bracket every season. They didn't on the original. I'm going to do a COA season tomorrow and I'll post my results on here. By the way, the playoff bracket says SB XLIV instead of SB XLV.

thx cheerleader i saw the xliv a few min ago. ill fix it in next update. i have updated romo's sim numbers.he is better now. ill send you the update tommorrow. i am going to bed,i am beat been on this rom all day to make sure i got it out to you guys..gn...drummer

Drummer, i'm enjoying this, & thanks for keeping the Jets' uniforms/ helmet - old-school Titans - the same as before!!...

Playing a "dual-season" - using both the Jets & Saints (since they don't play each other during the reg. seas.) - & it's providing a thrilling challenge, so far; just as i'd expect from a drummer-made ROM! Especially w/ the Jets, who i'd somehow led into OT on a game-tying TD with :22 left against BAL., and then again on an end-of-regulation hail-mary TD pass to Braylon the next game, against N.E.!!

Am 2-0 so far, w/ both they & N.O....

So, more-constructive feedback i have is that i've noticed,

For the players you have on N.O.:

Lance Moore's white;

KR should probably be Meachem;

PR ... Bush

... N.E.:

KR should probably be - instead of Welker - Maroney, Edelman or Faulk(???)

... MIN.:

PR should probably be Reynaud

... NYJ.:

KR ... B. Smith;

Holmes could be replaced in that starting WR slot by Edwards, since Holmes has to serve a suspension the 1st 4 games (although i realize that's a debatable one);

&...

Either the (default) playbook should have fewer run-plays going to Richardson, or he should be replaced in the starting lineup by Greene (since Richardson's a FB in his 16th year who rarely handles the ball);

FS should probably be Brodney Pool (Eric Smith's a SS, who'll most-likely back up Jim Leonard); &,

Finally, IMO Cotchery & Keller should be made to have at least slightly-better "hands", after watching them haul-in everything thrown their way during last season's 3 playoff games (& enough of those were highly-impressive catches).

That's it for me, for now. Thanks again.

Overall, liking it, & look forward to continuing this season(s)...

Edited by tecmotronic

NFC South and West are perfect. These are records and standings that I'd expect to see in real life. Romo was #1 in my sim this year.

Some standouts - N.E/Dall/Balt/Indy = 5-11 and Minn = 8-8

Super Bowl XLV

Titans 17

Saints 23

In Overtime!! Saints seem to be the favorite!! Great ROM and I've only simmed haha. Will play tomorrow, yay!!

thx cheerleader i saw the xliv a few min ago. ill fix it in next update. i have updated romo's sim numbers.he is better now. ill send you the update tommorrow. i am going to bed,i am beat been on this rom all day to make sure i got it out to you guys..gn...drummer

Dude, I didn't expect you to do that! Romo may have just had a bad season. I was totally joking. You've busted your butt on this rom and shouldn't have to do anything right after the release. And, if I were you, I wouldn't adjust anyone for a while until a ton more seasons have been simmed/played. Even then, I don't know if I'd change your rom at all. I don't think you should tweak anyone. You've followed your formula from Madden and if you start tweaking it it's not from Madden anymore. Thanks again! Now, I gotta go out coach Shanahan to get the win in Week 1. :wink:

just remember guys some teams that have superstar qb's,wr's/ indy,etc..have terrible backups. So if their qb and or star players get hurt the losses will pile up. I have fixed a few things already,color issue a couple depth chart issues,kr/pr. A couple sim numbers. ill upload a update very soon. I am waiting on more feedback to come in. But very glad you guys like it. I have put more time into this rom than any other ,and it should show...i am playing a season with my brownies :P and all was good till i played the ravens they completely shut me down and out. their defense was everywhere! So early going i am 3-1 :wink: The browns under my guidance of my thumbs and fingers may make a wildcard :lol: