Coach K march 2010 edition from MT Remixes

hurricane55

I know its early, but right after me and drunken are done with the football game, i will be diving into the parts of this game that i haven't figured out. Feel free to offer ideas, teams, or help with getting together rosters for this game. I hope to finish by midnight madness.

I know its early, but right after me and drunken are done with the football game, i will be diving into the parts of this game that i haven't figured out. Feel free to offer ideas, teams, or help with getting together rosters for this game. I hope to finish by midnight madness.

I'd like to assist you with looking at that Data if willing. Also, any chance a Mid Major like George Mason Univ getting appearing in your finished product?

Were not 100% done as NCAA completed so we hit the pause button. Project will be resumed closer to the shindig next year. I have a lot of the stuff he sent me in a spreadsheet. Hit me up on AIM if ya wanna chat.

[ Post made on a Tecmo Super Mobile Device!] mobile.png

I know i still owe you some more info tecmo.....it is slowly churning in my mind, really have some great ideas.....and the good news is drunken said he really wants to tackle the graphics.....i have about 75% of his artistic talent.....wait til everyone sees the s..t he's done on TSB3.

Double A,

I really need a little help on some of the attributes on the player. There are a couple of bytes that haven't figured out yet on both the team and player hex strings. I'll get you the locations later, and maybe you can try and see what they control. I think they may be some minor details, but would like to know. How much do you understand with hex editing?

• 3 weeks later...
Double A,

I really need a little help on some of the attributes on the player. There are a couple of bytes that haven't figured out yet on both the team and player hex strings. I'll get you the locations later, and maybe you can try and see what they control. I think they may be some minor details, but would like to know. How much do you understand with hex editing?

Cane55,

Honestly, with a hex editor I can find in time, what I need. If you're using the same (editor) I use for NBA LIVE 96 - sega, Thanks...Dave. I can see actual numbers and interpret data from those college basketball yrs. Call it a weakness, but I work well in spreadsheets. 8)

My bad I've been busy. Just PM me.

I

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's what I'm thinking. Dh was looking at graphics tiles already. I'll get with you on what we can and can't do right now. Gameplay, and plays are perfect as is. We will just need the editor, and what teams and ratings.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
We'll be starting wrok on it soon. Whenever the boys get some free time, I'll hook up with them on a chat session and we'll hash out what needs to be done...not a lot, actually. I need a few small pieces added to the editor...that's about it.

I loved the work hurricane put into the team logos. Was anything ever done with a player editor? I'd champion the effort of updating the game for next year.

Nope. I've wanted to finish the editor for some time. There are some pieces I have needed for a few years now that hurr was going to find but he got busy and I was never able to get him back on the project. I still have tr source code I wrote but at this point I'd consider the project dead.

I've always wanted to run a march madness tourney each march. Maybe next time we just do it with the original game.

Well, there were some lingering questions I needed answered from the guys. I haven't been able to get those answers, so the editor is not complete.

Also, the color system in the editor isn't the greatest, so that would need to be reworked. I'm about to have a third kid, so I don't know what kind of time I can dedicate to it...you're better off having us do it over the offseason and get it ready for a big Knobbe online tourney for next year...

This is all provided that you can get the other fellas back on the project...they are needed for some ROM locations, as some help editing the logos.

I will dig up the paperwork and get the info to you. Ihave a year and a half more editing experience, so i might be able to articulate the data better. I am also looking in to some of the graphical snags i had. Dh didn't see an efficient way for us ro updaye the uni styles

.way mote sprites and the way the game sraws them. The logis are pretty easy, so i' m on board for next year. We need to agree on the 32ports tourney teams, as well as the 8you extra non tourney. Later.