Welcome! The Official Introductions / First Post Thread

Knobbe

Hi my name is MRTECMOSUPERBOWL...I've never introduced myself, but I figured it would be a good time to. 1st off I've loved this game since day 1. I played it when game came out for about 4 years. Then stopped playing till 3 years ago when I was introduced to online tecmo. I currently run the best Tecmo site titled PureTecmo

Hi my name is MRTECMOSUPERBOWL...I've never introduced myself, but I figured it would be a good time to. 1st off I've loved this game since day 1. I played it when game came out for about 4 years. Then stopped playing till 3 years ago when I was introduced to online tecmo. I currently run the best Tecmo site titled PureTecmo

Rod, love the comeback. I hope ya'll know i was being sarcastic. This is the one and only tecmo site for me. I like the competition on here alot more. I would never switch conferences and run and hide. ;) ;) :D;):) :) :) :) :) :)

Obviously everyone knows this site is awesome.

However, some guys simply like to play Tecmo online. If you're one of those guys, you can't do much better than Puretecmo.com

• 2 weeks later...
Hi i think TSB is the best sports game ever maid i am looking for an up to date roster can any one help me? had to edit this i am looking for a super nes updated roster game i have a nes updated

Check the Upload section of the forum, bud. You'll find what you're looking for in the Upload and Download sections of the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings,

This is my first post. Huge TSB fan and re-purchased the NES last year and also re-purchased TSB. I was elated to see that there are updates with current players. I downloaded the 2010-11 verson on my PC but can't figure out how to unzip the file to play it? Any help? Thanks for creating this venue to discuss the best game ever made.

Hey I'm Dave and I live in Western Mass (half hour north of Springfield). I've been playing Tecmo Super Bowl since 1993 when I graduated high school. I played in my dorm at UMASS, took a few years off, lost my nintendo, got another one off Ebay in 2002, got a copy of TSB from a friend, and have been playing ever since. Recently got a couple of newbies/friends/co-workers hooked on it (one hacked into his Wii and has been playing it at parties (and at work!) And two weeks ago I said I wonder if anyone plays this like online or anything. HOLY SHIT! This site is like a dream. Making new ROMS (LIKE A DREAM!!!!!) Playing with people online (HEAVEN!) So I must say that once I find some time I'll be playing online and trying to get a little tournament going at a bar in Greenfield. Happy New Year TECMO FRIENDS!

Hey I'm Dave and I live in Western Mass (half hour north of Springfield). I've been playing Tecmo Super Bowl since 1993 when I graduated high school. I played in my dorm at UMASS, took a few years off, lost my nintendo, got another one off Ebay in 2002, got a copy of TSB from a friend, and have been playing ever since. Recently got a couple of newbies/friends/co-workers hooked on it (one hacked into his Wii and has been playing it at parties (and at work!) And two weeks ago I said I wonder if anyone plays this like online or anything. HOLY SHIT! This site is like a dream. Making new ROMS (LIKE A DREAM!!!!!) Playing with people online (HEAVEN!) So I must say that once I find some time I'll be playing online and trying to get a little tournament going at a bar in Greenfield. Happy New Year TECMO FRIENDS!

I'm just a short hour and 45 minute ride down Rt2/495 from you. If there's ever a tourney in MA I will be obliged to attend!

Just double click on it.

Hi, I am Joel. I have lurked on here for a long time but used the Wordpress login thingy to post in the tournament forum. I've played Tecmo for more than 20 years. My favorite is TSB3 for the SNES but I play the 32-team TSB NES version mostly now because it has all the teams. I'd pay legitimate money for a 32-team TSB3 SNES ROM.

I have a problem with my USB SNES controller when I try to use it with SNES9X for the Mac, but it might be because my USB port doesn't always work. I haven't had a chance to test it on another machine, so if there are no known issues with that controller with SNES9X, then I'll figure something else out.

I'd love to go to a tournament and play with a bunch of you guys, but I have no idea when I would have time for it. I work for eBay and play hockey and volleyball in my spare time. I also volunteer at a radio station. Thanks to all of you who solved the Tecmo genome and created the different ROMs with updated rosters. You've made many a plane ride go by much, much faster.

Hi everyone, just found this site today. I started using TSB3manager to edit for this years rosters and thought, someone has to have done this already before, so started to look around and found this place. Pretty impressive mods you guys have here. Well, if you guys think of anything I should check out feel free to tell me

Just double click on it.

Hi, I am Joel. I have lurked on here for a long time but used the Wordpress login thingy to post in the tournament forum. I've played Tecmo for more than 20 years. My favorite is TSB3 for the SNES but I play the 32-team TSB NES version mostly now because it has all the teams. I'd pay legitimate money for a 32-team TSB3 SNES ROM.

Not a 32 team rom yet for TSB3, but itis gettng closer. Check my signature for the 30 team NCAA ROM we just finished up.

New member here from Northeast Wisconsin.

I was a huge player of TB and TSB way back in the day, but gave it up until recently when I dug out the old Nintendo. Towards the end of this month I'm hosting a small tournament in my shed with a bunch of old friends that played too. We're going to have 4 Nintendo systems going. My favorite part is watching people head straight to memory lane when I mention the game. I'm guessing we'll end up with only around 12 players for our double elim tournament, but the atmosphere is gonna be great and I'm sure we'll have a blast. Lots of good food and drinks.

Seeing that I already have the rules in place for our little tournament, it was interesting to see some of the rules for the Madison tournament. We'll see how ours goes.. but it would be interesting to at least spectate in Madison!

Hi Jim,

Good to have you!

Our little tournament was smaller than I expected (8 players), but we had a blast none-the-less. I also learned there are people much better than me in the game. A local came and pretty much schooled us all. Never lost once. I'll post pictures tomorrow afternoon.