New website TecmoBowl-vs-RBI Baseball

Tecmo-Mad-Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Broke out the NES after the gold medal hockey game on sunday and we rolled through 2 weeks of action. Spreadhseet for season 4 documents all the latest standings and analysis is posted. SF and NYg are the onlu undefeateds left(5-0)

SF put a 56-0 beatdown on LA recently. That has completely overshadowed anything we had done previously in 2-player games. The previous high was 45-0. Its very rare to get above 30 points in a 2-player game with our fairly equal talent and with the defensive schemes we run. Hell, we dont see over 20 points much anymore.

Created a RBI strategy guide. Not super indepth, but getting the info out there. RBI pitchers page is still lacking, but its got a little write up for each team.

• 5 weeks later...

-Added a blog to the site. discussing how even to this day, our defensive strategies are still evolving.

-My buddy and i are hammering out season 4. Run thru 9 of the 12 games so far. Standings are posted along with analysis on the current state of affairs and the remaining schedules. Top teams include 49ers at 9-0...Giants 8-1...Broncos 7-2.

-Dropped the "stopping Bo Jackson/LA" tutorial on the Tecmo Strategy page(#5)

-Need top find some time to amp up the RBI content..continues to take a backseat.

• 4 weeks later...

The recently played Season 4 championship game is now posted on the podcast/video page. Covers the colossal 49ers/Giants championship game. Superb defensive performance was the story in this game. The video includes an on-going game commentary to break down the action.

http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com/podcasts.html

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

This thread really took me back to the days when the site was 1st getting started. Sucka is a beast now.

Set up to do some podcasting on a external site.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TECMOBOWLvsRBI?feature=mhee Put the radio show audio there, and nate and i did a 20 minute long mid-season recap. Everything can be found on the video page at the site.

Ive logged quite a few hours the last 6 months jacking around and tweaking the site. Still light years away from where it could be, but always striving to make it better. I always think about that 1st time visitor that shows up and marvels at just how much Tecmo and RBI crap is there.

Tecmo Bowl teams page has write up for each team, but now im adding in playbook analysis and how to defend against each team. thats a cool project. Also added the Tecmo player atributes as well.

recently have been giving the RBI team pages a makeover as well. Tecmo strategy page is about 3 freaking miles too long. I need to seriously condense that. RBI strategy page really needs to be spruced up.

Some year when this site is completed I can gather all the info and experience I gained, and put that knowledge forward towards a real website about college football.