Keeping Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra Alive

raiderfan2kx

Thanks for TSB Ultra. Is there any possibility that Add on #6 will have the 1978 Fighting Irish (with Joe Montana as QB?)

Of Course, We will see the 1978 Notre Dame Fighting Irish in this next Add-On along with the completion of the 2009 NCAA Folder, and Classic NCAA will now be split apart and much more as well so stay tuned.

You got to keep 'em separated, because Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra will separate the Classic NCAA Folder to their respecting years, so please download here, and by the way i'm still working on Add on Pack #6 which will include the completion of our 2009 NCAA Folder (Including WAC, Independents, MAC, Sun Belt), among others so stay tuned this will be up later as well.

Updated College Folders.zip

And Now The Moment You've Been Waiting For, Add On Pack #6 is here, and it includes the 1978 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (Featuring Joe Montana as requested by TecmoSuperFan), 1980 Purdue (with Steve "Big Bucks and No Whaaaaaaaaaaaammieeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!" Bryant), 1982 Fresno State (featuring Current Cal Bears Head Coach Jeff Tedford), plus the rest of 2009 NCAA Teams and much more are avaliable for Download, by clicking here.

If you want more teams to upload (perhaps another college football team from the past or two), please reply here, thank you as we look forward to the next Add On Pack.

Add On Pack #6.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

cidious, i think you can import the tsbu_lge dat files for season mode, in a future update, but to JohnnyLaRue's Suggestion on NFL Europa Teams, it will be in the next on Add On Pack which includes the Final NFL Europa Season played which is 2007 with the final champion being the Hamburg Sea Devils, as well as the 1991-1992 WLAF Set, and in future updates the USFL from 1983-1985.

• 3 weeks later...

Now for the 10th Add On Pack of Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra it includes 9 College Teams and 2 Fantasy Teams, including in this add on pack are 1983 Pittsburgh (8-2-1) coached by Foge Fazio and Led by Bill Fralic, Joe McCall, Jim Sweeney and Bill Wallace and the 1983 Ohio State Buckeyes coached by Earle Bruce and featuring QB Mike Tomczak and RB Keith Byars, both of these teams played in the 1983 Fiesta Bowl and the Buckeyes won 28-23., download this Add On Pack here.

cidious, i think you can import the tsbu_lge dat files for season mode, in a future update, but to JohnnyLaRue's Suggestion on NFL Europa Teams, it will be in the next on Add On Pack which includes the Final NFL Europa Season played which is 2007 with the final champion being the Hamburg Sea Devils, as well as the 1991-1992 WLAF Set, and in future updates the USFL from 1983-1985.

Sweet!

Add On Pack #11 is up and it features 5 Teams!, with a pair of Stanford Cardinal Teams (1973, 1986), '73 Cal, '02 Oregon State and '08 Virginia, You Can Download It Here

Also I'm Planning to add the 2010 NFL Season, Along with Various WLAF/NFL Europe, WFL, USFL, etc that i'm looking forward to future add-on packs, so if you want to upload your Teams to the game or suggest any teams or any corrections to the players, reply here.

• 2 months later...

Now, In order to keep Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra Alive we will have a 12th Add On Pack and it will include 6 Fantasy Teams, 18 College Football Teams (including '85 Arizona, '77 Fresno State, '92 Hawaii, '88 Oklahoma, '76 UCLA) and 4 Pro Seasons (1952 NFL, 1953 NFL, 1983 USFL, 2007 NFL Europa) and the corrected 2009 Seattle Seahawks from the NFL now for download to enjoy!

Add On Pack #12.zip

• 4 months later...

Well It's Lucky 13 and 13th Add On Pack is established to Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra with 2 New Seasons from 1950 and 1951 plus 20 Classic NCAA Football Teams (Including 4 Teams from the Big Ten from 1980!), download it now!

Coming Soon: 2010 NFL & NCAA, More College Football Teams, a Classic CFL Season (or 2 or more), and much more.

Add On Pack #13.zip

• 1 month later...

Add on Pack #14 is up and will feature the 2010 NFL Season and the top 32 teams from the 2010 NCAA Season + 9 real classic college football teams and a new college football team that slated to play in the future, download here!

Coming Soon in the future: Probably More College Football Teams, a Classic CFL Season (or 2 or more), More Fantasy Teams (including some from Texas i think), and probably another Classic USFL Season.

Add On Pack #14.zip

As My 15th Add On Pack is going to start real soon, we decided the merge several non-NFL Teams to make THE UPDATED OTHER TEAM FOLDERS!, That's Right now you can make your own leagues from scratch using these new (Insert Year) Others files, play a season from Division 2 or run your own league whatever you want, download here!

Updated Other Team Folders.zip

Here's My Suggestions of these Teams that i will see in future on Add On Packs of Tecmo Super Bowl Ultra

College Football: 1979 BYU, 1987 Michigan, 1988 Virginia

Non-NFL Seasons: 1975 CFL (Wilkinson, McGowen and Cutler lead the Eskimos to the Grey Cup), 2002 CFL (Montreal finally wins!), 2009 CFL (Year of the running back. Alouettes win the Grey Cup on last second field goal when the Riders couldn't count.), 2010 CFL

Now if anyone want to add any suggestions, please post here (Attachments for Team Files are welcome, thank you.)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to sound like an idiot here, but how do you get the add-on packs to work? Tecmo Ultra will only import from NES files and the only thing in the add-on packs is DAT files. Since everyone else seems to be playing, I know I'm missing something that's right in front of me but I can't figure out what.