NCAA 2009- NEW ROM!

ruben4

Here is my latest Rom Update for 2009! There might be a few problems with it, such as the schedule and team colors not being the same on the divisonal winners screens and the team names, and the like because the editors weren't really working too well for those things on the 32-team Rom.

This ROM is a juiced one and I believe it has the KR and PR hacks. I would like to add one with more options, i.e.- able to turn juice mode on and off, but the editors just aren't as compatible and make editing all 32 teams rosters difficult and I am not quite familiar enough to edit all of those via hex yet. I was already having issues with the editors for team colors and the like for this particular ROM. Anyhow, if you can fix some of the various issues feel free and then repost it.

This ROM also has the uniform hack on it where the jersey and pants are the same color. So let me know what you think. You also might need to edit the jersey selection for when the teams play each other, I left it as is. I will probably edit that when I am editing the playbooks and the like. I will repost with updates later, but just thought I would get this out there.

If you don't like the players ratings, change them with TSB Tool Supreme. If you don't like the teams I have on there edit them yourself! I have some logos and the like of other teams on this rom that would make it easy to change some of the teams. I also have a 28 team edit where I have all the new rosters for more than 32 teams using the TSB General Manger (they really need to update this thing to handle the 32-team Rom, that would be really nice). I also have a rom that I use only for saving the various graphic edits such as the mini-helmet logos, large helmet logos, and some of the logos and stuff that are used for the opening screens. I am attempting to get all the logos for at least the top 50 NCAA teams year in and year out on that Rom for easy editing. This makes editing the graphics a ton easier.

I will try to post updates as soon as I finish. Anybody who edits some of the various issues I have, such as the schedule or the team color stuff, feel free to repost it.

I hope you enjoy the ROM!

NCAA 2009 - Alt. Uniforms.zip

Wow, it's awesome! I'm a rookie at this rom editing and was hoping to release my own NCAA 2009 with the 32 team rom before the others but I'm too damn slow. ;) I may just finish mine for my own satisfaction.

Which rom did you use as your base? Any other hacks added besides juice, KR/PR, and pants/jersey matching?

Do you want to know mistakes or glitches if I find them?

Great job!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ruben, you are THE MAN!!! This is the most accurate college one I've seen yet. I'm a newbie and I've only seen about 5 but this is awesome. I played with Ga Tech (my favorite team) and couldn't believe how accurate your rosters are. I only looked at 5 team's rosters and that's all I needed to see, THEY WERE PERFECT. Kudos bud, this is fun as hell.

Here is my latest Rom Update for 2009! There might be a few problems with it, such as the schedule and team colors not being the same on the divisonal winners screens and the team names, and the like because the editors weren't really working too well for those things on the 32-team Rom.

This ROM is a juiced one and I believe it has the KR and PR hacks. I would like to add one with more options, i.e.- able to turn juice mode on and off, but the editors just aren't as compatible and make editing all 32 teams rosters difficult and I am not quite familiar enough to edit all of those via hex yet. I was already having issues with the editors for team colors and the like for this particular ROM. Anyhow, if you can fix some of the various issues feel free and then repost it.

This ROM also has the uniform hack on it where the jersey and pants are the same color. So let me know what you think. You also might need to edit the jersey selection for when the teams play each other, I left it as is. I will probably edit that when I am editing the playbooks and the like. I will repost with updates later, but just thought I would get this out there.

If you don't like the players ratings, change them with TSB Tool Supreme. If you don't like the teams I have on there edit them yourself! I have some logos and the like of other teams on this rom that would make it easy to change some of the teams. I also have a 28 team edit where I have all the new rosters for more than 32 teams using the TSB General Manger (they really need to update this thing to handle the 32-team Rom, that would be really nice). I also have a rom that I use only for saving the various graphic edits such as the mini-helmet logos, large helmet logos, and some of the logos and stuff that are used for the opening screens. I am attempting to get all the logos for at least the top 50 NCAA teams year in and year out on that Rom for easy editing. This makes editing the graphics a ton easier.

I will try to post updates as soon as I finish. Anybody who edits some of the various issues I have, such as the schedule or the team color stuff, feel free to repost it.

I hope you enjoy the ROM!

idk ruben i got something u might be interested in, and i might be interested in your graphics, i like the work alot and such, so im or something, and we can chat

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

ruben4, if you're making a new version for 2010-11 could you do me the favor and leave the uniforms in the standard format? I absolutely love the ones you made in the past and the one you helped me with but I love the original uniforms and those both have alternate uniforms only. And, of course, it's irreversible once the uniform hack is installed. Actually, if anyone ever figured out how to create a hack to go back to original uniforms I'd be in heaven.

I'm making an NCAA 2010 right now and am using Phil Steele's magazine as my basis for everything. I considered doing what Drummer does with Madden and use EA's NCAA11 for my data but then I read over at Operation Sports that Alabama has 13 players out of 21 on their defense that are rated over 90 and the other 8 are all above 80. The Tide graduated 8 starters on defense so obviously someone's high and as a Gators fan I can't approve of that bullshit. ;)