So . . . Weather . . .

Rodman49

The weather option that you see in most of the current 2009-10 hacks is simply a place holder. It's not actually 'live' in this version of CX_ROM's 32-Team ROM (his own hack, and also the base for just about every other user MOD out there--bless his heart). CX_ROM's latest build of his ROM has all of the functionality working, including 2 point conversion et al. Pretty rad, if you ask me. There were some bugs in it though, which is why most everyone else uses the 1.05 version of his ROM.

You can download the latest public beta version of CX_ROM's MOD here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10432

Okay, so are the bugs from 1.11 from only the 2 pt conversion? I don't quite understand. A good bit of that thread seems to assume a certain degree of knowledge of earlier versions I do not have. I also don't understand why the "Hut Hut Hut" sound was ever taken out, I just know that it does not exist in the 32-team version.

Okay, so are the bugs from 1.11 from only the 2 pt conversion? I don't quite understand. A good bit of that thread seems to assume a certain degree of knowledge of earlier versions I do not have. I also don't understand why the "Hut Hut Hut" sound was ever taken out, I just know that it does not exist in the 32-team version.

From my understanding, the causal nature of the bugs haven't been entirely determined yet. One of the effects is that during gameplay, the game will cut back to the title screen.

From my understanding, the causal nature of the bugs haven't been entirely determined yet. One of the effects is that during gameplay, the game will cut back to the title screen.

Um, what? A bug of "casual nature" includes causing the game to soft reset? Are you kidding me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Weather info is just a space holder. So are there plans for it?

My ideas:

Rain turns field brown and causes more fumbles and drops.

Snow turns field light grey or bluish grey (white would cause you to be unable to see the lines) and shortens kicks and causes more fumbles.

Anyone else have ideas on this?

Weather info is just a space holder. So are there plans for it?

My ideas:

Rain turns field brown and causes more fumbles and drops.

Snow turns field light grey or bluish grey (white would cause you to be unable to see the lines) and shortens kicks and causes more fumbles.

Anyone else have ideas on this?

Weather is already nearly completed by CX_ROM in his latest, but unfinished build of his 32-team ROM.