TSB-2k10 ***UP DATED***

suprmnxxx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want everybody to listen there isn't a tecmo game i can't beat! not one! now all of you are going to try to design a game so hard i'll eat my words! we'll after i beat that hard tecmo game you guys design me, i'm going to whip that sd card along with my tecmo stats all the way across america or whatever city you live in, fly it right through your front door and prove you guys wrong!

COA my 1978 retro rom and use the 49ers. There's a daunting task for ya!

Or.........................

COA the 1993 SNES version and try to make the playoffs with the Patriots. That's it, just the playoffs.

i want everybody to listen there isn't a tecmo game i can't beat! not one! now all of you are going to try to design a game so hard i'll eat my words! we'll after i beat that hard tecmo game you guys design me, i'm going to whip that sd card along with my tecmo stats all the way across america or whatever city you live in, fly it right through your front door and prove you guys wrong!

HYPO,

You just made a typo ( had to say that ). The CPU juice on this rom is going to be cranked up to the point when you snap the ball your going to be sacked. I like your confidence and your never say die attitude but even the best can't always win. Can"t wait to hear from you after this.

Can anyone tell me--anyone--when the lesson of writing in all capital letters was taught during elementary school? I must have missed out on that day, because it looks like the way to place emphasis on the written word.

OMG! Anthony found his way on this site! I was hoping that he wouldn't find this site and register cause I know he always uses ALL CAPS when he types! He's also an EGO-maniac when it comes to TSB (as you can probably tell from his posts). Actually Maynard, I'm not sure if Ant (or shall I say "HYPO") ever finished Elementary school... :) But he is one hell of a Tecmo player!

Hey suprmnxxx,

I forgot to mention a glitch with your rom. Actually, HYPO was the one that brought it up. On punt returns, when the opposing team is kicking you the ball and you get tackled by a defender before the ball reaches you, the ball gets fumbled and the game just hangs in limbo. It happened to HYPO twice during the regular season and he had to restart the game. I did not run into this problem when I was playing my season, but HYPO did and wanted me to report it to you.

I'm the best tapper too, I've NEVER EVER EVER lost a grapple tapple battle with the computer!!!

Try playing my saved game from Time Machine 1, 99STL vs 85CHI and see if you can win the "grapple tapple battle" against Richard Dent.

I can hear Richard Dent singing now: "The sackman's comin', I'm your man Dent. if the quarterback's slow, He's gonna get bent." ... haha!

Anybody can beat Tecmo playing MAN. Try COA mode and see how good you are , then we'll talk. :)

As far as playing against anybody on this board. I think you'll be taken to school immediately!! ;)

Play against "BigRed", son of the Tecmo god. He'll teach you a thing or two.

we'll i hate to disappoint u, big red has never seen anyone like me, i will show him, i don,t care what tecmo hacks he uses against me, he will lose!!!!! period!!!!! he does not know what kind of player i am! i am diffrent from everybody played five hours of tecmo saturday and computer is diffrent when u face a human opponent! you think i'm scared of someone named big red! hypo can conquer and will beat big red!!!!! period!!!!!

just want to say i'm back and i'm glad you guys make these roms for us, great games guys, and madden sucks!

Thx's HYPO,

I just hope your feelings aren't hurt when you can't beat my next rom. I have to admit that your cockiness and never say die attitude has breath a little more life into my tecmo time hear lately... thx's 4 that.