TSB-2k10 ***UP DATED***

suprmnxxx

Sup!

Thought I would post my yearly TSB rom.

Thx's to all that have worked on the TSB over the years without everybody this wouldn't have been possible.

These are my All_Pro 2k10 version of TSB.

V1.0 Player ratings are little high ""trust me you'll need it"". V1.1 the ratings are toned down. Feel free to edit the ratings if their not to your liking. I'll do a mid season release, ratings more accurate to the current NFL season.... as always, let me know what you think about the rom and anyways to make it better... peace.

***IN-GAME HACKS***

Increased Run Defensive reaction- Hack

Increased Pass Defensive reaction- Hack

Increased pass block- Hack

Increased kick block- Hack

Increased fumbles- Hack (5%)

Shorter FG- Hack ( max fg about 49yrds ) "If you can make it"!!!

Increased Arrow speed and distance- Hack ( HARDER FG'S )

Shorter Punt- Hack (max punt about 53 yrds )

Dedicated punt and kick returner- Hack

Punt coverage boost less than 1/2- Hack

My preferred custom juice- Hack

New text for player ratings

***This rom is not for the faint at heart and will test your very TSB soul***

Updated! TSB-2K10v1. The rom has current NFLPA ratings with all the custom hacks.... good luck.

Updated! Posted a version of the High Octane rom as well TSB-2K10v1.1 player ratings are toned down alittle... Just in case someone out their liked it or if you get tired of just scoring 10 points a game with the 2K10 NFLP version.

TSB-2K10v1.1.zip soul***

TSB-2K10v1.0.zip

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate when people don't play test there stuff before they release it. :D

This rom isn't any worse than Drummer's honestly, yet people love his? I just don't get it... I simmed a season on Drummer's rom and posted the results on his thread; it was just as bad if not worse than what Schwally posted

This rom isn't any worse than Drummer's honestly, yet people love his? I just don't get it... I simmed a season on Drummer's rom and posted the results on his thread; it was just as bad if not worse than what Schwally posted

I agree. I played both roms with similar slanted stats. Its still fun to play though, so maybe that's the intention, not season play. With drummer's I also got several guys with 2,500 yards rushing, and receivers over 2,000. Also, had teams where only 1 or 2 guys were receiving the balls for some reason.

Frank A.K.A. Elway7 sorry you don't like my rom... as I really do respect you and your opinion. As well as all the members of Repository that strive to breath life into a game thats 16 yrs old and counting. I'll look into trying to make the game simulation more realistic. Sometimes a good signal playing rom or one you like to have your friends over to play on FRI nights doesn't always translate into the best simulation rom. As far as drummer's rom goes "' excellent rom "" by the way, you won't find a lot of differences in our roms other than a few player ratings and graphics... me and drummer both like high octane ratings. Pulse!!! If he based the foundation of his 2010 rom off of the 2009 rom, all play hacks were from me. Thats why they play similar... i feel you have to have higher ratings or my defensive reaction pass and run hacks with the custom juice could be overwhelming to even seasoned TSB players. Anyway, i'll post a mid-season rom with overhauled ratings so the simulation side well reflect more realistically. Pulse! If you grow weary of scoring 3 to 10 points a game, you'll still have this high octane rom to play. :)

Updated! TSB-2K10v1. The rom has current NFLPA ratings with all the custom hacks.... good luck.

Updated! Posted a version of the High Octane rom as well TSB-2K10v1.1 Just in case someone out their liked it or if you get tired of just scoring 10 points a game with the 2K10 NFLP version. :D

Hope you enjoy and play them until you got a blister on the thumb.

Notice! Sim-ed a couple seasoned and still came up with at least 1 to 2 players with over 2000 yrds rushing. Peterson and LT of course, lowered their stats until, if you were playing man, you would be lucky to gain 35 to 40 yrds a game with custom hacks and sim-ed it.... they still had over 2000 yrds rushing :) need some help with this one. Anyway, post what you like and don't like about the roms and anyways to make them better.

Notice! Sim-ed a couple seasoned and still came up with at least 1 to 2 players with over 2000 yrds rushing. Peterson and LT of course, lowered their stats until, if you were playing man, you would be lucky to gain 35 to 40 yrds a game with custom hacks and sim-ed it.... they still had over 2000 yrds rushing :D need some help with this one.

The playbooks and sim values are out of whack from the original thus players like Peterson are gaining too many yards. No RB should have more than 3 run plays else they can get crazy huge stat numbers.

For Peterson as an example:

Changed Minnesota playbook run 4 to R&S QB Run and pass 3 to R&S 3-Wing for testing (in order to keep the current playbook you would have to drop his Run Ability/Punt Return Sim values by quite a bit from what I have following). Using a spreadsheet I made to figure out sim numbers I set the Team to Heavy Rush like the rom then using Peterson's career of 30 games, 40 rec, 393 yds, 0 TDs and 601 rushes, 3101 yds, 22 TDs and it spits out sim numbers of 7 0 6 2 for him.

Simmed a season until one with the backup RBs having no stats and with those and he got final stats of: 191 carries, 1541 yards, 12 TDs and 4 recs, 92 yards, 2 TDs.

Hi jstout,

Hope you are doing well. Thxs for giving me some info on this subject. I would love to keep the playbooks as they are and the player rating as well, due to my custom pass and run defensive reaction hacks, and juice levels, I created. I guess, When one dose a rom this way, it basically make it just a weekend party rom with your friends cause the sim side of things are a little over the top.... but on the other hand it really gives you something to shoot for when playing a season, to be able to lead the league in passing, rushing or receiving... would be a real challenge. When I do my mid season up date, I'll make sure that every ruining back only has 3 runing plays. Maybe that will help tone down the sim stats some.

I'm not certain i see what you mean about the rom being difficult. I'm playing as the Eagles versus Carolina currently and lighting them up.

Finished the game beating them 62-17. Threw for 338 and five touchdowns with McNabb. Maclin caught five for 168 and three scores. Am I playing the wrong one?

I'm not certain i see what you mean about the rom being difficult. I'm playing as the Eagles versus Carolina currently and lighting them up.

Finished the game beating them 62-17. Threw for 338 and five touchdowns with McNabb. Maclin caught five for 168 and three scores. Am I playing the wrong one?

Mr. West,

The custom juice setting don't kick in until week 2 of a season game, If your playing a preseason game than that should be a easy win as you posted. After week 2 of a season game, every week gets a little harder from that point on... by week 8 you'll be hoping that i put an easy week later on in the schedule. Tell you what, try playing an entire season and post your record and season stats or pm them to me. If you win the ""Super Bowl"" I'll PM you a very special TSB rom. :lol:

Its not the week that matters, it's the record. If you lose week 1, it still uses preseason/0 win juice. Why would you make custom juice not kick in until 2 wins?

Got alot of complaints last year that the rom was to hard.... Cpu running the ball back 1 to 2 times on kickoff, every time the cpu got a int or fumble recovery they scored. Thats why I decided to do the juice in this manner. This is my first attempt in doing the juice this way ""very interested"" in how Mr.west fairs in a full season, if he can win the superbowl, than I'll PM him a rom with new custom hacks... one that really would test his TSB soul. Thats if he can beat this rom first.

Sounds like your 4-0 at this point. Keep me posted on every game, especially weeks 7-16. Lets hope your 6-0 by week 7 and even maybe 7-0 depending on your bye week by week 8, cause weeks 8-17 a fumble or int might be deciding the game for you.... and trust me, you'll see int start to become more frequent if your not careful in the passing game and as for fumbles they just happen, really not in your control like Ints are in the passing game.

I played a full season with the 2009 Chicago Bears, went 16-0 in the regular season including 3 shutouts (no resetting). But then in the 2nd round of the Divisional Playoffs, got knocked out by the Minnesota Vikings! I couldn't do didley squat against the insane pass rush of the Vikings ... DE Pat Williams gets right on top of Cutler as soon as the ball was snapped on almost every single pass play! Couldn't not get any passes off! I must say this rom gets pretty hard after about the 8th or 9th week. Starters tend to fumble more often and get hurt more easily and defenses intercept you better. You basically have to run out of bounds when running with the football or you risk getting tackled and fumbling the football. Also, the computer kickoff and punt returners can break one on you on almost every play (although I'm not sure why the returner takes a few steps back when after he fields the ball in the end zone before returning the kickoff or punt).

Pretty good job on this rom.

One error I saw on the Bear's roster was that you listed the Full back Jason Davis as a WR by mistake. There was another position error with a WR as well I think. Also, Earl Bennett is listed as the #2 guy on the WR dept chart for now. And not sure whose going to fill Urlacher's shoes since he has just been ruled out for the rest of the season with a dislocated wrist! :lol: I going to have to start a new season and try again! Getting knocked out by the Vikes left a bad taste in my mouth!