Joe Montana vs. Jerry Rice (QF)

Who Is Greater?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Is Greater?

• Joe Montana
    • Jerry Rice

I think because Jerry is on such a stacked team, it almost hurts him. He might have the best overall ratings in the game. Barry Sanders speed with the best hands in the game..... Just think if Rice traded place with Rison, we'd all place much more value on him.

I totally agree TomTupa. The 49ers are insane at every critical position in the game on both sides of the ball. Rice is just one option in a series of many. I know this isnt a Brent Jones thread, but he's a top 3 TE in the game and he's the Niners 3rd option in the passing game, at best.

Rice is obscured somewhat because of the players around him. Which is why the 9ers should be illegal for tournament play!!!! They are insane!

Best combination in the game. These two can make the bears secondary seem like the Rams! Although montana is about as equal as Kelly, the Bills dont come close to the passing threat of the 49ers and the reason for that is the greatest most veritile player in the game! He runs like Barry Sanders and catches the ball like no other can! Jerry fricken Rice!!!!!!!!!!

SG