Tecmo Supreme Tool Question?

bucs2nine

Ok....for SIM DATA...

is it just the settings in the brackets [ 2, 5, 6, 7 ] example....that influence a players stats in sim mode...or does his ratings also effect the end season stats if you sim an entire season?

what are all the factors / settings that effect a players end of season stats in sim mode? If you know

thanx

ok...i read all that info..

but i still am not sure how the distribution of stats works.

I understand what the #'s represent in the sim brackets...but my question is flat out this...

what are all the things that decide the final season sim stats?

what of the following impact yards, tds, reception distribution...pass yards, rush yards, etc..

playbook, sim settings team, sim settings player, actual player ratings, anthing else?

EXAMPLE : Say I wanted manning to throw for about 4,400 yds 40 tds, 15 ints...and wayne to have about 1,500 yds 12 tds, gonzalez 1,000 10 tds, harrison 600 5 tds, clark 800 yards 8 tds...addai 1300 yards 10 tds.

with this as the basis.....what would be an example of all appropriate settings please....much appreciated!

>http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79&p=415#p415

This will explain it all. 8)

ok...i read all that info..

but i still am not sure how the distribution of stats works.

I understand what the #'s represent in the sim brackets...but my question is flat out this...

what are all the things that decide the final season sim stats?

what of the following impact yards, tds, reception distribution...pass yards, rush yards, etc..

playbook, sim settings team, sim settings player, actual player ratings, anthing else?

EXAMPLE : Say I wanted manning to throw for about 4,400 yds 40 tds, 15 ints...and wayne to have about 1,500 yds 12 tds, gonzalez 1,000 10 tds, harrison 600 5 tds, clark 800 yards 8 tds...addai 1300 yards 10 tds.

with this as the basis.....what would be an example of all appropriate settings please....much appreciated!

>http://www.tecmobowl.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=79&p=415#p415

This will explain it all. 8)

It's a combination of everything.

1- sim stats individuals

2- sim offense and defense

3- playbooks

4- run pass ratio

5- player positioning

You just have to play around with it. That post that I gave you explains it all, but you have to take options 3,4 and 5 into consideration as well.

If you set the Steelers, for example, to a two back formation, with Parker and Moore, and you give all four runs to Willie Parker and have him set at a sim of 15.

Parker will have huge rushing totals and Moore will have none, even if you gave Moore 1 rushing play, the stats would be wayyy off.

I think it's best to set your playbooks, depth chart and run/pass ratio first. then do your player and team sims from there, and just play test the hell out of it. Sim results are one of the biggest pain in the asses to do, in my opinion.

When you auto sim your season, you have to do it at bare minimum 20 times to see where it is you need tweaking. do alot of reading and lots of playtesting. 8)

I'm about to struggle through some sim stats myself, I've done it before though. What are the caps in each area, because I heard the defense has a coverage cap of 250 something somewhere and this rule of 32, I've never heard before. Are these important to follow?

Also, is there a way to sim multiple seasons a quicker way, without waiting for the tecmo rom to do it (which takes somewhere between 5-10 minutes). Somebody make a program for that yet? That'd be tits.

For Defense Sim : [ x, y ]

x is sim value for Sacks (for each team, ALL defenders' x's should add up to 255)

y is sim value for Interceptions (for each team, ALL defenders' y's should add up to 255)

"add up to 255" means that a defenders' value should be a fraction (whole number, of course) of 255 - ie, a fraction of all his/her team defenders' total of 255; with a greater number implying more sacks/ints.

read this thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11924&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

For Offense Sim, non QB : [ a, b, c, d]

all of these can range from 0-15

"d" is sim value for "receiving targets", and is how often the RB or WR is targeted for a reception during sim - Passing and Receiving Ability work together in deciding a reception, incompletion, or interception on the play.

read this thread from first to last post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11924&st=0&sk=t&sd=a and I think you will understand.

(I won't go over details of a, b, or c - they've been covered enough everywhere else, (see above thread link, page two, jstout's post), or sblueman's sim thesis which you've already read, bucs2nine)