• Yes
    • No
    • Still playin it i'll let ya know
    • What's a rom?

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vincent Jackson just put up 322 yards receiving....on only 5 catches.

Tomlinson had 0 yards.

My goal was to stop the run, which I did....but, didn't expect Vincent Jackson to do what he did.

So, I check the stats of the chargers to see what condition he is in and what kinda stats they are putting up.

Jackson was in Normal condition. And through week 5, he only had 5 catches for 322 yards. (all from my game)

Their other WR, (chris chambers) only had 5 catches through week 5 as well.

Gates (TE) had 0 catches through week 5 and so did their other 2 WRs.

I wonder if the sim data is correct? would it be better to take off of juice?

post-5029-13413725235785_thumb.jpg

Ok guys MERRY CHRISTMAS! and to make it even more merrier a new update! all team sim numbers have been updated,also over 20 player rerates as a new madden update came out last night...for me anyways! i am working on a reduced juice version and a non-juiced version. i'll release it soon but thought i would upload this update i finished at 3 am! update on 1st page of post!!! enjoy.!! Drummer..........

FANTASTIC ROM!!

A couple of nit picks, hope you don't mind much.

Titans -

Kerry Collins is the starter, and VY is benched - deservedly so...

Texans -

Dunta Robinson is back from injury for the last 6 games, played corner opposite of Reeves

Steve Slaton - could you make him a bit quicker?

I like playing the underdogs, and I know that Slayton was much better this year than most people realize.

Big Brown's fan, not too sure about Romeo's future, but if Cowher is available, we need the chin!!

I already changed these items on my ROM, just looking forward to your updated one, with perhaps a 2pt conversion....

FANTASTIC ROM!!

A couple of nit picks, hope you don't mind much.

Titans -

Kerry Collins is the starter, and VY is benched - deservedly so...

Texans -

Dunta Robinson is back from injury for the last 6 games, played corner opposite of Reeves

Steve Slaton - could you make him a bit quicker?

I like playing the underdogs, and I know that Slayton was much better this year than most people realize.

Big Brown's fan, not too sure about Romeo's future, but if Cowher is available, we need the chin!!

I already changed these items on my ROM, just looking forward to your updated one, with perhaps a 2pt conversion....

I agree with him on Sleve Slaton, he has had basicly the same stats as Chris Johnson this year.

Also, Backup TE(Cowboys) Martellus Bennentt is Black.

EDIT: YE Kevin Boss is White

i have made fixes to texans,browns,titans,redskins,and a few others i cant remember all of them also tweaked some more player sim #'s. i will eventually get this nailed down...lol. I'll upload the new update . As usual new update will be on 1st page of post. Enjoy....Drummer

IDK what happened to the dolphins roster mit was fixed before. But anyways i have went and fixed it once again. I'm glad for your dolphins philly,i can't say that for my sorry ass browns who tucked tail and got everyone fired. But as much as ya wish for your dolphins to be champs,i dont see them getting paqst round 2 of the playoffs. But heck,was it a awsome year for the phins orm what? I'm pulling for the falcons now since my browns are at the umemployment line. lol I'll post a new update soon as i am working on a lil sumthin sumthin for new update.......

Looks like no Cowher for the Browns, he would have been a great fit in my opinion.

Hey Drummer, what are the chances of putting in a 2pt conversion in this game?

Also, can a person write up their own plays, I have been looking for a true play editor/creator and have not luck.

Thanks again!!

Eric mangini is being interiewed,and romeo may come back as def. Coach. And no i cant program a 2 pt conversion in this rom as i ouldnt even know where to start. Stuff like that is left to cxrom,and jstoudt. An there is a play editor. let me know if you want it buy pm'ing me.

ok i finalllyyyyyyyy got to play this rom by getting nestopia. basically its great (as i expected). if i had to nitpick a little ( like everyone else) i'd want the some of my ravens updated a little . jus maybe the pro bowlers on the team. and i also see that the panthers running backs need a little upgrade. but thats jus me nitpickin. as far as the playoffs ..... GO RAVENS!!!. no disrespect to you dolphin fans cause i like the rebound year but my ravens D will be to much for them.

It's been a couple of years, but I still keep an eye on this site. I've pimped the Repository around the net whenever the topic of Tecmo happens to come up :?:

I have downloaded several versions of your rom throughout the year. First of all, thanks for all the time and continuing effort you put into it. One reason your rom is often downloaded is because you put the time in to update it so often, fixing mistakes and adjusting players and teams. That's pretty awesome.

I don't know what you have coming in your next update, but some things in the current rom seem to have gone back to previous versions.

For example, Tom Brady is starting again. And Felix Jones seems to have the ratings intended for Marion Barber.

The other changes you made recently seem to be there, like Kerry Collins starting over Vince Young.

Some additional nitpickings (if you haven't already fixed them in the upcoming update):

Kurt Warner had a monster season, but has rather pedestrian ratings. He had the 3rd best rating and had better years than many highly rated guys like Peyton Manning.

Matt Forte had over 1200 yds rushing for the Bears. His ms is 44.

LT was plagued by injuries, but regardless, he had an off season (for him at least.) He had the lowest ypc of any top ten back (3.8 ) including the previously mentioned Matt Forte (3.9) But he has Bo Jackson caliber ratings. He should be 63 now.

Another forgotten back is Williams in Carolina. Dude had a monster season, 3rd in the NFL in rushing with 1500 yds and an absolutely INSANE 5.5 ypc. His ms is 44. If anybody deserves to have Bo Jackson style ratings, it's this guy.

The Detroit Lions are the first 0-16 team ever, yet when you look at their defensive players' ratings, they are pretty high across the board (a lot of 50 and 56.) Their D-line and linebackers are better than a number of other teams, like the Redskins, a team that almost made the playoffs and depended heavily on their defense. The Lions D should be similar to how you did Cincy's D.

Devon Hester is not the same guy now that he is actually playing offense. He is no longer "ridicules." His kick return ave was 31st!! among returners. (I didn't even realize it was that bad until just now.) In the meantime, his teammate Danieal Manning stole his job and lead the league in kr ave. Since Manning can't return kicks in Tecmo, Hester still takes that spot, but doesn't deserve the 75 ms anymore.

Brett Favre tossed 22 ints to go with his 22 tds. Something should reflect that, like axing his control down to like 31 or even 25. With his other ratings, he's still a good qb.

Roy Williams was forgotten by his own team, Dallas. They never threw him the ball. And with Dallas not even making the playoffs, they are still over rated across the board as well. Especially Pacman. I don't know if I would even include Pac on the roster with all his suspension time.

And finally, I would remove Tom Brady from the roster as well. The reason why is that Tecmo Super Bowl 2 Special Edition did that to Dan Marino. There were 3 seasons, 92, 93, 94. The 93 season Dolphins don't have him. That was the year Marino got hurt. Also, the way things are looking, Brady will not even play next year either, even if he does, it certainly will not be at the beginning of the season. Besides, with Cassel playing as well as he did, they don't need to rush Brady back and risk further injury.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

Just wanted to say great season to PHILLY on his dolphins run this year,and that my browns will be back!And the next update is almost complete.

Dude, thanks. I have been in Florida for a week with no internet. yeah, we overachieved this year. We really need another season with drafts and free agency to really do some damage. I heard you guys got Eric Mangini from the JEST. You happy about that?

A couple of things I've noticed:

Since both Culpepper and Kitna didn't play for awhile for the Lions, the QBs should be Orlovsky and Stanton.

Fitzpatrick should start for the Bengals instead of Palmer.

Benson should be starting RB for the Bengals.

Wallace should start for the Seahawks instead of Hasselbeck.

Ok guys a new update is ready to be downloaded! fixed is the midfield nfl shield logo. And rerates,and fixes across the board. Tom Brady was removed from this update because he didnt play all year. And the things bizzaro mentioned....well those players have played this year. There will be 1 more update for this rom after this one,and then,i start on next seasons. i going to be tweaking my ratings formula alot to get this nailed down a lil better. Anyway update on 1st page of post enjoy!...drummer

Ok guys a new update is ready to be downloaded! fixed is the midfield nfl shield logo. And rerates,and fixes across the board. Tom Brady was removed from this update because he didnt play all year. And the things bizzaro mentioned....well those players have played this year. There will be 1 more update for this rom after this one,and then,i start on next seasons. i going to be tweaking my ratings formula alot to get this nailed down a lil better. Anyway update on 1st page of post enjoy!...drummer

Great Job Drummer.