Baseball Stars '11

sports nut

Hello all, long time listener first time poster.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of baseball stars roms around. Here is mine for the 2011 season, let me know what you guys think. If its not wanted on a tsb forum let me know :lol:

The teams are NY,BOS,MIN,OAK,PHI,MIL,SF,COL

IF a player was injured last year, I used the 162 game avg from Baseball Almanac for his stats. There are 5 prospects with minor league stats.

Its all in good fun.

I used a rom I had sitting on my HD. I wish I knew who to give credit to for the graphics.

Baseball Stars 11.zip

We need a generic section for non Tecmo uploads.

Totally agree! Why not call it "Baseball, Basketball, Hockey, Soccer, Wrestling"? Maybe we make it it's own forum like Fantasy Football is and then we'd have an Uploads thread, editing thread, etc. Just brainstorming...

I'm working, super slowly, on NHL11 and will upload it IF I ever finish it. :lol:

I didn't say we weren't going to pick things up, it's just that we had higher expectations this year than in past years (new pitching staff to compliment our power lineup) and Greinke got injured, and we can't seem to get a win. Starting off 0-4 really kills your buzz...

That being said, I'm fucking addicted to baseball right now. I'll keep hoping for the best...we'll get Greinke back, stop making errors in the field, put some hits together...

I didn't say we weren't going to pick things up, it's just that we had higher expectations this year than in past years (new pitching staff to compliment our power lineup) and Greinke got injured, and we can't seem to get a win. Starting off 0-4 really kills your buzz...

That being said, I'm fucking addicted to baseball right now. I'll keep hoping for the best...we'll get Greinke back, stop making errors in the field, put some hits together...

I'm not sure if the Brewers have a site like this, but Boston Dirt Dogs usually rides the emotions of any given day for the Sox.