Feb 4th Tourney Harlon, Iowa

Knobbe

It was a good Tourney. I was hoping for more people but due to weather only 9 showed up. We did have a couple from Des Moines make the trip. A local from Harlan Mike Nichols won it all coming from the losers bracket. He beat me 7-3 in the final game Pats vs Colts.

We may have another Double Elimination tournament later this month or in early March. We have had a lot of people ask to do it again because some could not make it due to road conditions.

If anyone has any interest in playing feel free to contact me at [email protected] with good possible dates.

This last tournament we had was a $20 buy in and we payed 100% back to the top 3.

Thanks

Dotz

It was a good Tourney. I was hoping for more people but due to weather only 9 showed up. We did have a couple from Des Moines make the trip. A local from Harlan Mike Nichols won it all coming from the losers bracket. He beat me 7-3 in the final game Pats vs Colts.

We may have another Double Elimination tournament later this month or in early March. We have had a lot of people ask to do it again because some could not make it due to road conditions.

If anyone has any interest in playing feel free to contact me at [email protected] with good possible dates.

This last tournament we had was a $20 buy in and we payed 100% back to the top 3.

Thanks

Dotz

Very cool. I am putting together a local area email here so I'll include you. Omaha is pretty close.

• 2 weeks later...

As Dotz said, it was a good tournament. A few adult beverages and some bar snacks made for a great day inside out of the nasty weather.

Knobbe, please include me on your e-mail list for tournaments around the Iowa/Nebraska area. Dotz and I would both like to play more and make the tournament that we have a yearly thing. The more the merrier.

My address is: {Got it so that bots/scammers don't mail you}

Long live Super Tecmo Bowl! Great website by the way.

As Dotz said, it was a good tournament. A few adult beverages and some bar snacks made for a great day inside out of the nasty weather.

Knobbe, please include me on your e-mail list for tournaments around the Iowa/Nebraska area. Dotz and I would both like to play more and make the tournament that we have a yearly thing. The more the merrier.

My address is: {Got it so that bots/scammers don't mail you}

Long live Super Tecmo Bowl! Great website by the way.

Thanks for the love. Let us know when the next Harlan tourney is as well.