2017 TSB Rom

MvG Sports

Hello Gentlemen,

This is a topic/question for those creating a/the 2017 Tecmo Super Bowl Cart/ROM.

Not to sound like a cheap ass, nor am I trying to take away from cartridge sales or anything, but will the 2017 TSB game be released in ROM form on here at no cost, and if so, is there a projected date?

Please let me know as I'm considering playing the entire season alongside the actual 2016 NFL season, even though I am currently in the midst of my COMET Bowl challenge, with 11 seasons to go I believe.

Regardless, thank you for putting out an updated game/cart/rom every year as that's very cool and some serious dedication.  Cheers to all involved.  Take care.

Trevor

3 hours ago, MvG Sports said:

Not to sound like a cheap ass, nor am I trying to take away from cartridge sales or anything, but will the 2017 TSB game be released in ROM form on here at no cost, and if so, is there a projected date?

I'm releasing my rom on this site on September 6th.

Tecmobowl.org usually releases its rom within a couple days either way of opening Sunday, I believe.

If you're down for a Madden-style version of TSB (tons of different options and game mechanics), xplozv will be releasing a rom this year too, but it might be a week or two after the NFL season starts before its ready.  It's a MASSIVE overhaul and he's still working on it.

. . . and, yeah, all roms are free to download here.