I just saw the Colts make the Super Bowl

I just played a season with the Eagles because I like beating up on the CPU like that, and the Colts made the playoffs with a 9-7 record, then beat the Oilers, Bills, and Chiefs to make the Super Bowl. Now I have to play the Super Bowl as the Eagles against the Colts. First time I've ever seen the Colts make the Super Bowl in 25 years of playing. Oh and I also had to play the Saints in the playoffs, who had just beaten the Bears. I have the 49ers to knock off in the championship.  

20 hours ago, Way said:

That's awesome! I didn't even think it was possible. A few years ago I auto played 100 seasons in a row to see who would win it all. The Colts were the only team that never made the playoffs.

I've seen them make the playoffs a couple of times, but they always lost the first game. They even managed to score twice when I played them in the SB. Bentley was fucking cracked out and they do have a decent passing game. The final was 35-14.

Edited by BO FB Offtackle Left

I don't think I have the mental stamina to go for another 900 seasons. I did keep a spreadsheet for the 100 I did. The 49ers made it to 59 SB's and won 40 of them. They won the NFC West 99 times with the Saints winning it once. Some other interesting stats:

A division winner won 79 SB's with a Wild Card team taking 21.

The Jet's and Patriots were the only teams to go 0-16.

Dave Waymer had 23 Ints in one season

The Seahawks won 5 SB's, The Broncos 3 and the Chief's 0

I attached the spreadsheet to this post if you're at all interested. I'm definitely curious to see some info from a 1000 season sim.

Tecmo Super Bowl 100 seasons.xlsx