LVP Challenge - Troy Aikman Part Deux

So I wound up trying this again, keeping the rule that you had to try to pass every down, and changing my playbook to include a couple plays I need to work on (not a terrible playbook, or an LVP playbook exactly)

Finished with 76TDs and 18Int in the reg season. 16-0 and did end up winning the super bowl. The first playoff game vs the Bears was the closest and craziest. I forgot to check the Bears' conditions but man, Neal was NEAL! Troy JJ's to JJ Novacek were the only thing that saved me. Then got through the Giants and Dolphins with relative ease.

That Bears vid is worth a watch tho.
HERE:

LVP2Wk1VsBrowns.JPG

LVP2Wk2vsRedskins.JPG

LVP2Wk3vsEagles.JPG

LVP2Wk4vsCardinals.JPG

LVP2Wk5vsGiants.JPG

LVP2Wk6vsPackers.JPG

LVP2Wk7vsBengals.JPG

LVP2Wk9vsLions.JPG

LVP2Wk10vsCardinals.JPG

LVP2Wk11vsOilers.JPG

LVP2Wk12vsGiants.JPG

LVP2Wk13vsRedskins.JPG

LVP2Wk14vsSteelers.JPG

LVP2Wk15vsSaints.JPG

LVP2Wk16vsEagles.JPG

LVP2Wk17vsFalcons.JPG

LVP2ConditionPostWk17vsFalcons.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

I don't know how you can go a whole season without running...............It's almost sacreligious!!!!!!!!!!!  Emmitt's mad at you

Trust me, I'm much more comfortable running, which is why I like these passing challenges. We talking bout PRACTICE.

You should give it a shot TBK. See you in a couple months at the dojo

10 minutes ago, kamphuna8 said:

Trust me, I'm much more comfortable running, which is why I like these passing challenges. We talking bout PRACTICE.

You should give it a shot TBK. See you in a couple months at the dojo

In the famous words of the 'Worlds Most Interesting Man', "When you have a perfect weapon in you backfield like Johnny Johnson, the mere concept of passing becomes undeniably obsolete"...................Those are his words, not mine.

5 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

In the famous words of the 'Worlds Most Interesting Man', "When you have a perfect weapon in you backfield like Johnny Johnson, the mere concept of passing becomes undeniably obsolete"...................Those are his words, not mine.

You'd think it would lead to a perfect record when you use Johnny Johnson vs me and the Cowboys but the only thing perfect about your Johnny's Seasoned Cardinals vs my Triplets led Cowboys is how perfectly round the number in the Win Column is. I'd suggest running your normal playbook with Johnny at WR. Then see what amazing feats he can accomplish shaggin balls (and beauties) all season from Tom Tupa (leave that Majjik Man Wannabe on the bench until he actual possesses the good condition to be MaJJik!)