So proud of my Gannon star today.

In the midst of a heated race, not only for the division but for home field advantage throughout the playoffs, the Vikings fall behind 7-0 early in a week 13 match-up vs the Lions. 

With Joey Browner making a comeback on D (safeties only season), Rich Gannon does his part when Vikings leader WWilson is injured. He completes 9/10 passes and scrams for 30yd. 

The Vikings earn their game-winning safety in OT.

56f85bec62d1f_GannonvsLions.png.b97a4c13

12 hours ago, PockyCandy said:

Rich Gannon >>>>>>> Wade Wilson.

Oh, and Herschel Walker wasn't given enough MS. Should be at least 56 MS>.

Gannon certainly had the better career in real life, but he's not better in the game. He's one of the worst backup QBs in the game actually.

I agree that Herschel is underrated in the game, but 56ms might be stretching it. I'd be happy with 50ms, maybe a bump to rs, and maybe a more impactful hp so he could popcorn some guys at least occasionally. JMO 

Ach, Gannondork fumbles twice in the playoff vs the Saints, and the Vikings lose hard in the Wildcard round. 

Oh well, 'twas a fun run. Browner ended up with 9 INT and 32 sacks. Fullington chipped in with a paltry 2 / 3.