TECMO XII Preview (Favre Region)

bruddog

In my group Jaimen (Beastmode) played in the recent Connecticut tourney. I rode with them in there Tecmo Suv. He is from Canada along with his 2 brothers. They played in detroit and buffalo III tourneys too. Please dont call Ne vs sea vs me. I hate the pats

6 hours ago, red98sethuthut said:

In my group Jaimen (Beastmode) played in the recent Connecticut tourney. I rode with them in there Tecmo Suv. He is from Canada along with his 2 brothers. They played in detroit and buffalo III tourneys too. Please dont call Ne vs sea vs me. I hate the pats

Thanks for pointing out, Louis. That was an error on our part. Not sure how that happened, but I'll fix it.

LOL Louis removes a good player out his group in savvy fashion! ... and don't think I didn't notice the 2nd part of your scheme.... I'll keep that under wraps though for the sake of Team Buffalo

Haha, btw Josh, I'm just messing with him. They are friends for life due to our epic CT trip... but I don't know how you guys might have known that.