Upward Runs

TheRook

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually, if you are looking for a run to the top and you don't have NTD in the rules, then T Power Dive and FB Power Dive are actually worth considering in that role if you have 50 MS+ RB. Reason being that a lot of guys will try and defend it either from LOLB or from LILB & grapple, which means your play is going to wind up going to the top anyway.

Other ones - the QB Eagles run, R&S QB Run. There are some others (FB Open L maybe) that can sort of work if your goal is just to target or force your opponent off the ROLB or RCB.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/26/2016 at 1:07 PM, BO FB Offtackle Left said:

Agree with Nameless. Runs in the middle are usually good for going either direction, depending how the defense develops as the play starts. 

I agree with myself.  Any play you run Johnny Johnson with out him stopping and waiting for the play to unfold (say...a draw, or a fake) will 99% of the time result in a 8 to 10 yard gain......and a 69% chance (if you know what the f*cc your doing) to take it to the house.  Those are the 'hidden' facts, and I'm stickin' to um'......you should too.