Buffalo, NY - 04/23/16 - Buffalo Bounty IV Run Fight @ The Bo K Corral

So anyone coming thru the I-80/90 way Mort is bringing is shaggin wagon from chicago to buffalo ny and back. He is got room 4 riders. Morts email is fbuennagel @ gmail dot com

Screenshot_2016-03-04-14-08-04.png

Edited by red98sethuthut

Chicago is pretty close to Madison... Maybe we can get some of these Monsters of the Midwest to come prove it on OUR turf for once instead of the other way around. Coconuts is a man who embraces any challenge! Who else will make the trek???

Edited by DT.

19 hours ago, Darth RockMan said:

Will any games be streamed via Twitch from this tournament?

As of now John G. Of rochester is going to stream. I assuming to morts twitch (if its still around). If anyone else wants to stream it let me know.

Oof. I may have to back out this year. Finances just don't look right to squeeze in flights for this or Tupa in May. Plus also, there's one in Milwaukee the 23rd now that was just announced. Not sure who's doing it but 70 bucks total spenditures look nicer and would help save some cash than 200-300 gone...

I too think Buffalo will lose a few participants due to Milwaukee...
However, west of the Mississsippi players probably had Buffalo OUT of their schedule.  And I hate saying that because Lou and team undoubtedly put on a good event.

14 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Oof. I may have to back out this year. Finances just don't look right to squeeze in flights for this or Tupa in May. Plus also, there's one in Milwaukee the 23rd now that was just announced. Not sure who's doing it but 70 bucks total spenditures look nicer and would help save some cash than 200-300 gone...

Ok n.p. Coco i understand. 

51 minutes ago, noonan said:

I too think Buffalo will lose a few participants due to Milwaukee...
However, west of the Mississsippi players probably had Buffalo OUT of their schedule.  And I hate saying that because Lou and team undoubtedly put on a good event.

We'll try to do our best. I understand its hard to travel for everyone. I always felt like theres a northeast bias in tecmo sometimes. Maybe its not true but I'll use anything to motivate myself b4 a tourney. Hell i got started playing tecmo because i was mad mort was better than me lol. Mort is got room in his van 4 anyone going thru CHi brave enough to ford the Mississippi river. Also i updated the time of the tournament.

17 hours ago, DT. said:

Mort bus bro... But I guess no one will be coming from the Greater Wisconsin area now. A Milwaukee tournament has conveniently popped up to give them all an excuse not to come! The fight for respect for the Northeast Tecmo Clan continues...

Funny story - this popped up out of nowhere. Moving April 1st, didn't think I could swing any tourneys until the summer. Lo and behold, one pops up an hour from me.

FOOD UPDATE

I just want to report that Mike, the manager at The Big Tree has offered up a $10 a head pizza, salad, and wing buffet. This is excellent news as the the food at the Big Tree is delicious and robust. The wings, as they are in most self-respecting Buffalo establishments, are renowned. This sounds like something everyone will want to be a part of, but it will not be required. There are plenty of other items on the menu. We'll take a count as we get a little closer to the event.

A. Note about how the bounty system. Your "bounty fee" is included in cost of tournament ( $5 for new players, $10 for experienced players ). You may raise it if ya got some marblez or put a bounty on someone else if you want ( even if your not coming ). When you eliminate an opponent you get there bounty fee. Also the champion of the tourney gets any bounty money from players that did not qualify for the elimination round.                B. If your in town the friday night before the tournament. You may pay your entry fee, and get some games in. The location of friday night tecmo activities is in the first post. I'm also going to run a fg kicking kick-off contest, an onside kick competition, maybe a tapoff contest since "reg" is going to other tourney now, and a season sim contest ( draw a random cpu team, if ur team wins the super bowl u win cash).