TSB2016 Can't pass at all

aragau101

Hi guys,

I've been playing TSB 2016 for about 4 days now.  I would say I've played about 20 games, and I have not won any of them.  This is partly due to my horrible passing %, which has been literally 0% or 5% every game.  When I select a person to pass, and eventually throw the ball, the crosshair thing (Where the ball is projected to land) is WAYYYYYYYY off from the guy I want to pass to.  Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong??? I know this has to do with pass accuracy and all that stuff, but I find it hard to believe that 20 out of 32 Starting QB's (I've played with different teams every game) are so bad that they can manage to get a 0% completion percentage LoL.  

Thanks,

Alex

dude, that's not funny.  

you must be way off in your "timing" and/or understanding the routes or even the game itself.  

maybe drop back and watch the routes develop and don't even throw.  

then, call the same play and work on your timing of throwing the ball to the WR at the appropriate times.

On 1/4/2016 at 3:08 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Dude........................(sigh)......................you just suck.  Try another game.

Yo dude. Stop trolling people, especially new members. Last warning.

On 1/3/2016 at 2:24 PM, aragau101 said:

Hi guys,

I've been playing TSB 2016 for about 4 days now.  I would say I've played about 20 games, and I have not won any of them.  This is partly due to my horrible passing %, which has been literally 0% or 5% every game.  When I select a person to pass, and eventually throw the ball, the crosshair thing (Where the ball is projected to land) is WAYYYYYYYY off from the guy I want to pass to.  Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong??? I know this has to do with pass accuracy and all that stuff, but I find it hard to believe that 20 out of 32 Starting QB's (I've played with different teams every game) are so bad that they can manage to get a 0% completion percentage LoL.  

Thanks,

Alex

On 1/3/2016 at 3:55 PM, buck said:

dude, that's not funny.  

you must be way off in your "timing" and/or understanding the routes or even the game itself.  

maybe drop back and watch the routes develop and don't even throw.  

then, call the same play and work on your timing of throwing the ball to the WR at the appropriate times.

@aragau101,  buck offered you some solid advice. I suggest that you start watching the timing of the routes as well. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:08 AM, ~Tailback King~ said:

Dude........................(sigh)......................you just suck.  Try another game.

^^^This???!!.....................THIS comment right here is 'THE ONE' you have a problem with???  What Dave, you gonna sensor me now???.............If you wanted to kick me off the site, you coulda' done that 5 years ago.

2 minutes ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^This???!!.....................THIS comment right here is 'THE ONE' you have a problem with???  What Dave, you gonna sensor me now???.............If you wanted to kick me off the site, you coulda' done that 5 years ago.

I am not the only one that has a problem with you trolling people. I have no intention of kicking you off the site. Stop being a dickhead to new members. Why is that so hard?