LVP Challenge - Troy Aikman

kamphuna8

Continuing the Journey tonight

Had to replay Game 4 vs the Phx Cardinals, because in my haste to go to bed, I turned the NES off before hitting A to get past the box score screen so it didn't save. On the replay, who comes back but Mr. Hidden Stats himself, Johnny Johnson off the IR.

Game 6 was a boondoggle, down 10 early, and not feeling the love from the LVP playbook, Bob Nelson drone lurched, Mark Murphy JJ picked, and the Packers took a 10 point lead into halftime. Aik gave it back when driving in the 4th quarter down 3, but the D held Majk and co. to a FG and Aikman was able to secure the W on a last second pass to KMart, 28-27

Hoping to finish the season tonight here.

http://www.twitch.tv/kamphuna8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/9/2016 at 2:42 PM, kamphuna8 said:

Aikman traditionally underperforms in HSTL. Some posit that he plays worse than the 44ps 44pc qbs due to the 50ps being a hidden bad stat. 

LVP means Least Valuable Player

My old friend Aaron used to play the Cowboys all the time and he would never hesitate to yank Aikman for Babe Laufenberg, a lineup move that anyone else watching would always applaud. 

4 hours ago, ~Tailback King~ said:

^^^KAMP!!!!!!!!!!  That was 1 year too early!!!!!  post the 1990 season, not the 89' one.......I sure Johnson got off a couple times on ol' Aikman and your Cowgirls!!!!!!  Ha Ha Ha hA hA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From our tilt at that PacRim II 

That better???

1258309837.jpg